the COSMETIC CASE (Trousse Cosmetique) Club!

I am a member too! I don't use mine as a makeup case. I just use it as a clutch. I'm still trying to find a chain to make it a wristlet, but I haven't had any luck. Mine was an impulse buy. I found it in Houston, but had to return it because it had a defect. I was lucky to find another one here in Austin! I LVoe it! Mine came with a box. I think it's the same size as sweetneet's.

Thanks, sweetneet! OMG you're in LA, too!

yup, moved here about 9 months ago (right before joining tPF..how convenient, no? :biggrin:) so glad cuz there's so many LVs nearby i could hunt down for a cosmetic case, when they first came out! i think i waitlisted at 3 places for it. :smile: where my parents live, i would have to drive 60 miles to the nearest LV! :Push: now i'm within 10 miles of 5 LV's...:wlae:

ooh, it looks awesome!! :tup:
attachment.php

Here is the latest addition to my family :yahoo: The photos don't do justice to the colour though!

Attachments

• Pomme Cosmetic Case 1.JPG
    Pomme Cosmetic Case 1.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 663
  • Pomme Cosmetic Case 2.JPG
    Pomme Cosmetic Case 2.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 693
ur all so lucky to have this very pretty cosmetic pouch. hope i can be a member soon :smile: btw, can somebody tell me how much is the gold/silver pouch? can't find it in their website. found 1 in ebay for $1380! is that figure even close to the correct price? ( hope not 1) i'm going to get 1 but can't decide between amarante and gold :smile: will depend on the price hehe

ur all so lucky to have this very pretty cosmetic pouch. hope i can be a member soon :smile: btw, can somebody tell me how much is the gold/silver pouch? can't find it in their website. found 1 in ebay for $1380! is that figure even close to the correct price? ( hope not 1) i'm going to get 1 but can't decide between amarante and gold :smile: will depend on the price hehe
reinne, the silver and gold ones were $385 when they were first released in February. The Vernis ones were about $350. I'm not sure how much they are now after the price increase. Hope theat helps.

The case is so cute!!!

Anyone have a picture of the case with stuff in it (cards, cosmetics, money, etc).... i'm thinking if I should get one and would love to see how versatile it is! Thanksss!! :rolleyes:

reinne, the silver and gold ones were $385 when they were first released in February. The Vernis ones were about $350. I'm not sure how much they are now after the price increase. Hope theat helps.

$370 for the pomme d'amour and Amarante.

Edit: God, I hate this! They sold out of this case and the MC Wapity! Damn it. :crybaby: Oh well. I'll just have to wait another three weeks and go to Costa Mesa instead. i hope they have it there.

Last edited: