the COSMETIC CASE (Trousse Cosmetique) Club!

never though i'd get one of those bling-bling cosmetic case.....

but my DD and i went to a mall today (mainly for Disney store) and stopped at Saks with my $259 reward card (yay!!!) --- i was BSing with my SA....then i look over, there it was, the GOLD cosmetic case!!!!!!!!

i didn't waitlist or anything and i didn't think i really "needed" it....
but i asked her to put 'her' on hold while we were running around the mall, and on the way home, i picked her up paid the balance (of $150 or so!!!) and now she's mine~!!! =)
no pics today....i'm sitting in the dark, everybody is asleep now..... but i'm about play...hehe lol

^great! can't wait to see pics! :smile:

and just thot i'd post my cosmetic case again, but this time with my new Juicy chain :love:
2270526584_398e8b1f49.jpg

so now i can use it as an evening bag!
2269734573_30f1f5946f.jpg

Reactions: Kouralakko
I absolutely love my gold case, and I can't remember who it was that had someone else post pics of their case with the chain on it as a strap (rather than as a clutch strap like I have it), but thank you! I can now use it just like a pochette instead of a clutch yay! Here is my case with my dog.

Attachments

• Cosmetics case2 015-1.jpg
    Cosmetics case2 015-1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 469
  • Cosmetics case inside 004.jpg
    Cosmetics case inside 004.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 618
  • Cosmetics case2 018-1.jpg
    Cosmetics case2 018-1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 496
These are all so beautiful. I was offered a gold one today and I said no since I was on a ban and now I am seriously kicking myself, pouting, being a brat, etc.

^ here's how i attached mine. it wasn't trivial to figure out..took some time but i eventually figured it out. one end attaches to the zipper (with the snap, on the side of the purse), and the other attaches to the ring on the zipper pull.

juicy chain, on the zipper pull

2269734787_c84b7be478.jpg

at the other end, i sort a made a "knot" with the ring
2269734647_1f1e165b1e.jpg

the lock ends up being in the middle (ok with me, as it's not noticeable when held)
2270526270_255f0b8330.jpg

I'm torn everyone...the gold case I got came with a few small scratches...should I keep it or return it? I've tried going to a few different LVs to see if I can find a differnt one, but they all seem to have small imperfections. Do any of yours have the same issues?

I'm torn everyone...the gold case I got came with a few small scratches...should I keep it or return it? I've tried going to a few different LVs to see if I can find a differnt one, but they all seem to have small imperfections. Do any of yours have the same issues?

Mine had one small scratch, too, so I returned it! It was right on the front and was bugging me to no end. I wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect on my LVs! I would return it and continue your search. Because there aren't any more in my area, I'm gonna start calling 866.

But I'm curious if this is a common problem, too!