The Constance wallet please share

Yeah thats kind of how I felt too. I just think its so cute and wish it could have more outside "playtime" :biggrin:
My long Constance and Jige wallets make great crossbodies! Holds cards, bills, iPhone, compact and lipstick. Not sure how a compact Constance would look, but it should be fine as a mini wallet w strap because it’s about the same size as the Hermes Convoyeur and Cinhetic mini wallets.

Edited pic to stay on-topic PT

Last edited by a moderator:
My long Constance and Jige wallets make great crossbodies! Holds cards, bills, iPhone, compact and lipstick. Not sure how a compact Constance would look, but it should be fine as a mini wallet w strap because it’s about the same size as the Hermes Convoyeur and Cinhetic mini wallets.
Just how does it work exactly? The jige doesn't have a turn lock or clasp closure. The slide closure will easily come undone when you put things in the wallet adding weight to the bottom half.

Reactions: lulilu and MsAli
Just how does it work exactly? The jige doesn't have a turn lock or clasp closure. The slide closure will easily come undone when you put things in the wallet adding weight to the bottom half.
I have no problem with carrying an iPhone, compact, lipstick and credit cards. You can loop/double the chain around the top for heavier loads. I’ll post a photo when I get a chance :smile:

I have no problem with carrying an iPhone, compact, lipstick and credit cards. You can loop/double the chain around the top for heavier loads. I’ll post a photo when I get a chance :smile:
It has nothing to do with how heavy the chain is. The closure will slide out when the bottom of the wallet gets heavy with your things as there is nothing to grip the slide in place. It's plain physics. The only thing I can think of is if the wallet is really stuffed and create a curve at the slide to give more grip.

Anyways, I am grad you are happy with it. Personally i wouldn't do this as the moment I open the wallet, I need to hold both the wallet and the chain to make sure they don't fall off. I'd rather use a proper WOC for those occasions. Enjoy your wallets!

Reactions: lulilu
It has nothing to do with how heavy the chain is. The closure will slide out when the bottom of the wallet gets heavy with your things as there is nothing to grip the slide in place. It's plain physics. The only thing I can think of is if the wallet is really stuffed and create a curve at the slide to give more grip.
Sorry for any confusion, but that’s not what I said. I meant if what you’re carrying in the Jige is heavy and makes the flap open, you can wrap the chain once around the top of the flap to help distribute the weight better. (I didn’t mention chain weight, as that does not matter and I’m no physics major lol) Not sure if you’ve actually tried it, dear, or just speculating, but I frequently use mine this way, I don’t overstuff, and it works just fine :smile: I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but I’m not home to post one, at the moment.

Anyways, I am grad you are happy with it. Personally i wouldn't do this as the moment I open the wallet, I need to hold both the wallet and the chain to make sure they don't fall off. I'd rather use a proper WOC for those occasions. Enjoy your wallets!
Don’t get me wrong, I love my “proper” crossbodies, but this is a fun way to make my clutch size wallets more useful. And, yes, any time I carry my Hermes, any way I carry it, it’s very enjoyable ;)

Not sure either how this works in practice but please post your pic ad explain on a Jige thread. Happy for you to show same with your Constance here though.

Reactions: MsAli and lulilu
Not sure either how this works in practice but please post your pic ad explain on a Jige thread. Happy for you to show same with your Constance here though.
This was actually in reference to an aforementioned Constance long Wallet comment and I did mention the same couid be done w the Jige and someone honed in on that...so sorry. I wish there was a delete option for us!

My long Constance makes a great crossbody! Holds cards, bills, iPhone, compact and lipstick. Not sure how a compact Constance would look, but it should be fine as a mini wallet w strap because it’s about the same size as the Hermes Convoyeur and Cinhetic mini wallets.

Edited pic to stay on-topic PT
7C05110D-0924-4E6B-B706-A1DCAD8FF59E.jpeg
A82AE568-CBBD-4BB8-9378-4CBD9C41BDE8.jpeg
My inspiration photos:
4BE66820-AA05-4FD6-8881-CF348E891989.jpeg B0CF4624-1AAA-4C4A-9D05-99C7DE0BD64F.jpeg

Attachments

• 952AA8C1-53B6-4B3E-A0D7-9CED4B1DA6B8.png
    952AA8C1-53B6-4B3E-A0D7-9CED4B1DA6B8.png
    564.6 KB · Views: 560
  • 76CACACF-D25F-4F51-A7C4-81EE52A02C96.jpeg
    76CACACF-D25F-4F51-A7C4-81EE52A02C96.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 556
Hi Ladies, happy holidays!! I am about to pull the trigger on a shiny prunoir croc Constance wallet, just waiting for it to arrive as it is being transferred from another store.

For those of you who own an exotic Constance wallet, can you provide insight on how it has been holding up? I know it can leave smudges and may even become dull with time. Has anyone had any regrets purchasing a croc wallet, or perhaps can provide insight on its handling, and any special care on it? I have done a lot of research, but this forum is amazing and any first-hand experience with a Constance croc wallet is highly appreciated!!

Oh, I do plan on carrying it hand-held, and also using it as a clutch with a twilly tied as a strap -- I love that look!!

Reactions: nicole0612 and BBC
Hi Ladies, happy holidays!! I am about to pull the trigger on a shiny prunoir croc Constance wallet, just waiting for it to arrive as it is being transferred from another store.

For those of you who own an exotic Constance wallet, can you provide insight on how it has been holding up? I know it can leave smudges and may even become dull with time. Has anyone had any regrets purchasing a croc wallet, or perhaps can provide insight on its handling, and any special care on it? I have done a lot of research, but this forum is amazing and any first-hand experience with a Constance croc wallet is highly appreciated!!

Oh, I do plan on carrying it hand-held, and also using it as a clutch with a twilly tied as a strap -- I love that look!!

Prunoir -- yum! Love that color! Can't wait to see it!

Reactions: Coconuts40

This is an EXCELLENT question. I have been considering one, but my BFF declined to buy one due to her concerns about an exotic skin being handheld.

Reactions: Coconuts40