The Constance wallet please share

So cute! Do you have a mod shot with it?When you carry it, do you put your hand on top of the twilly or through it?

Sowee, no mod shot. :-s I actually just use it as a proper wallet and was just playing dress up with the twilly. :P

I imagine though that using a twilly would be similar to using a Farandole necklace...just make sure the wallet is securely fastened. And I would get a good knot on the twilly if it is to be used as a strap. :smile:

I just tried my local jeweler and they won’t do it. :sad: I’ll have to try another place. How long since you had it plated? Did it wear off at all?
2 months ago. The jeweller said the colour will fade gradually when it is in contact with skin for a prolonged period of time . Since I only use it occasionally and it is only in contact with skin when I sling it, according to her , the colour should be able to last for years.

Reactions: jadore couture
My first Constance wallet!! I love it so much and can’t wait to get a Constance bag someday as well [emoji7][emoji92]
View attachment 4201474

Ps- do you think the short wallet is possible to transform into a woc as well? Or is it too small?

Even thought the Constance compact is larger than most compacts, IMO it is too small to try to use as a crossbody. But I have never even tried to use my long one as a crossbody. Not a fan.

Reactions: chicinthecity777