The coach Parker

Warm tones and gold jewelry definitely look better on me! That is why I’m drawn to them, they just feel more like me. When I wear cool toned makeup it makes me look dead [emoji23]

I wish Coach did more pewter hardware, like on the steel blue Rogue! I think it’s the shiny hardware that doesn’t do it for me because if I can pick between gold or brass, I’d choose brass all day [emoji1]
Yes! I'm the same except I look sick in warm tones. I don't have a lot of jewelry, but it's mixed; so I'm a metal mixer. :biggrin:

This Parker is so pretty. I looked that Primrose color in the outlet. I'm glad I did not buy it. I'll add this one to my wish list. My black quilted and riveted Parker has the dark gun mental hardware.*
Is the primrose close to any of the other colors? I can't tell if it's more pink or lavender or something else. It sounds like you didn't like it. Was it underwhelming? I really like Coach's dusty rose color. Jasmine looks pretty in the pictures. It's so hard to tell what they really look like in pictures.

Is the primrose close to any of the other colors? I can't tell if it's more pink or lavender or something else. It sounds like you didn't like it. Was it underwhelming? I really like Coach's dusty rose color. Jasmine looks pretty in the pictures. It's so hard to tell what they really look like in pictures.
I love primrose as I don't generally.like pinks at all its a unique colour very warm and strong

I did not buy the Parker because I was already buying a Dinky in Primrose with dark HW, plus there was an issue with the leather on the top of the bag. I rather buy the Jasmine color. It is so pretty with the silver hardware.

Reactions: tealocean
I did not buy the Parker because I was already buying a Dinky in Primrose with dark HW, plus there was an issue with the leather on the top of the bag. I rather buy the Jasmine color. It is so pretty with the silver hardware.
Thank you. I saw your other post with the Dinky and realized I misunderstood. There are so many pretty pinkish shades!

Anyone have the Parker 32 top handle? How do you like it? Is it a good size? I don’t have any Parker’s yet because I felt the original size is too small for me but I’m wondering if the 32 would work for me? It certainly is pretty!

anyone have the parker mini backpack? i have been stalking this beauty online and am soooooooo tempted to pull the trigger! The closest store and outlet are 8 hours away... and im way too chicken to drive in this crazy winter season we've been having!

anyone have the parker mini backpack? i have been stalking this beauty online and am soooooooo tempted to pull the trigger! The closest store and outlet are 8 hours away... and im way too chicken to drive in this crazy winter season we've been having!
I saw it at the store and all I remember is that it is SUPER cute and functional looking. I love it!