~The classic drawstring Noé Club~

New to me Noe!
Wow such a beautiful condition and nice patina! Where did you get it? How long have you searched?

I really wanted one for so long but I am not a fan of the light leather... have been looking on the preloved market quite some time but nothing in good shape and price came up.

I‘m planning to buy a Noe next week (of course only when the store has one...) I like it in any size and both canvas patterns it comes in... I so hope they have the one or the other that I can try and take home with me...

Wow such a beautiful condition and nice patina! Where did you get it? How long have you searched?

I really wanted one for so long but I am not a fan of the light leather... have been looking on the preloved market quite some time but nothing in good shape and price came up.

I‘m planning to buy a Noe next week (of course only when the store has one...) I like it in any size and both canvas patterns it comes in... I so hope they have the one or the other that I can try and take home with me...

Thank you! I got it from Fashionphile and I had been looking for probably a month or so. The bottom has some stains but I didn’t mind it too much because I figured I would ruin a new Vachetta pretty much immediately! LOL. I did condition the leather and used Brasso for the hardware. I was also looking for a Damier Azur but didn’t find one that I liked preloved.
Good luck with your search!

Thank you! I got it from Fashionphile and I had been looking for probably a month or so. The bottom has some stains but I didn’t mind it too much because I figured I would ruin a new Vachetta pretty much immediately! LOL. I did condition the leather and used Brasso for the hardware. I was also looking for a Damier Azur but didn’t find one that I liked preloved.
Good luck with your search!

Oh I wish there would be a European Fashionphile ...
:-s Yes , ruining the vachetta bottom is my biggest concern when buying new. And it just doesn't look so pretty at the beginning in my eyes :hrmm:
Have you used leather products on new items as well?

I „test sprayed“ my Speedy Azur with rain protector to see how it does. Its fine and I dont regret it... bit its only the handles and the Noe is practically made out of vachetta... I don‘t think I can treat that one... :sad:

anyone here who did treat a new Noe?!

I'm looking for the post where another TPF posted where they can purchase the part to make the purse slider. I have 2 backpacks and thinking of getting a petit noe (still searching for one in good or better condition) and the slider would be cool not to keep tying the string on these bags. I think it was $3. I have been looking for that post over 2 days now visiting some of the threads I have read last month or so and can't find that OP. Maybe would be better to buy it already made from McCraft for $15.
And also looking for that post for the video on tying the knot? OMG... i'm losing it and my grays are testimony to that.

C15882B8-C140-4276-9686-13AC54BB1468.jpeg FFD8B778-F8C8-4F26-8076-1FACC42EB162.jpeg Excuse another post so soon but I wanted to share my new leather cord for my Petit Noe from 1992. Top pic is with my old cracking and thinning cord and the bottom is after purchasing a Rawlings catcher's mitt lace from their lacing kit. Picked it up at my local sporting good store. It's real leather and I don't mind this at all for my bag since it feels sturdier and matches my patina great. The price was right too.

Bottom pic is with my grommets polished finally and new cord laced through.

View attachment 4404004 View attachment 4404005 Excuse another post so soon but I wanted to share my new leather cord for my Petit Noe from 1992. Top pic is with my old cracking and thinning cord and the bottom is after purchasing a Rawlings catcher's mitt lace from their lacing kit. Picked it up at my local sporting good store. It's real leather and I don't mind this at all for my bag since it feels sturdier and matches my patina great. The price was right too.

Bottom pic is with my grommets polished finally and new cord laced through.
Wow thanks for the info on the cord. I .need a new one also for my petit noe. I'll be hitting up my local sporting goods store this week.

Reactions: Beauty Marked