**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

Joined the club yesterday!! Loved it so much I have the Taupe coming as well!
emoji7.png
beautiful Capu - congrats!!

Reactions: Mizzcc41
Beautiful! Does the scallop trim seem sturdy? I’m curious if a bracelet catches on it might it compromise it? Really is a pretty detail that ties in with the hardware. Enjoy! Thanks for posting.

I was afraid of that, but when she pulled it out of the bag we checked it and it is very sturdy. I don’t see it pushing forward or back. I was extremely please! It’s stiff. I had the choice of this and the new release. I could see the new release was soft and not holding its shape like this one. The new release just has big studs with a hole between each one all around the top. Not flattering at all to me.

Reactions: miss_chiff
Hi all
I’m thinking if buying my first capucines in the B.B. size...
is it a good size for daily use?
And as it is all leather is it heavy?
Also I’m torn between classic black and maybe red I’d love your feedback thanks
I think it will depend on what you carry on a daily basis. I don't carry a lot, but it wouldn't work for me as daily use. On the other hand, the PM would absolutely work. I have both, so that's my opinion! I would also stick with black if it will be your only one. You can't go wrong. I have a couple red bags, and they don't make the rotation very often. And yes, it's heavier because it's all leather. Although both the PM and BB are not that bad. I did have an MM and it was crazy heavy.

Reactions: Peta.R and Mizzcc41