**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

I'm wondering whether they were fake (the ones with bad shaped handles).

Not sure. Mine was real, bought from the shop, but the annoying thing of the bb is that the strap that is located on both sides of the bag handle, makes the handle twist unevenly. Very hard to explain but when I showed it to the SA after a few months they said it is normal because of the location of the strap. I was thinking about getting another Capucines but probably get the PM and just never attach the strap.

Reactions: onlyk
Not sure. Mine was real, bought from the shop, but the annoying thing of the bb is that the strap that is located on both sides of the bag handle, makes the handle twist unevenly. Very hard to explain but when I showed it to the SA after a few months they said it is normal because of the location of the strap. I was thinking about getting another Capucines but probably get the PM and just never attach the strap.
I saw some people selling fake ones and their handles didn't do right, but I do see some great fakes (don't know whether they use authentic bags for pictures though) couldn't tell the difference. My handle so far is still look like new but I don't use this bag as a cross body and don't use it very often, will see how does it look after much more use.

Last edited:
Random question, my first capucines but I can’t decide if I should keep it or the reissue...hopefully you guys can help [emoji120]thank you!!

View attachment 3901665
they are so very different, one is shoulder bag, one is satchel, I found I haven't been using my chanel flap much but been using capucines more, they holds about the same. how about just keep both?

by the way, a question, may I ask how much has this capucines been used? because yours handle is very different shape to mine. I'm wondering whether the handle would become flatter after more use?

if just by looking at them, I think the condition of the chanel looks better, on the other hand, this chanel probably much more used than the capucines, chanel in this color and this leather hides usage very well.

Last edited:
Random question, my first capucines but I can’t decide if I should keep it or the reissue...hopefully you guys can help [emoji120]thank you!!

View attachment 3901665

I have both these bags and both serve very different functions.

I feel the capucines is a beautiful classy bag and can be worn casual with the shoulder strap on the shoulder or crossbody. Or it can be dressed up without the strap as a gorgeous evening bag.

The reissue is a beautiful classy understated bag that would jazz up any outfit casual or dressy - and not be too “showy” which some occasions call for. Your colour selections are stunning for both bags so if u can I would keep both.

I have my capucines in the same colour combo as u and I adore It. My reissue is grey with rhw.

Good luck deciding. You have great taste in bags!!

View attachment 3901665

Sorry, couldn’t help, but I strongly suggest you to keep both. You will feel bad for once — when paying off that credit card bill by the end of the month; but will thank yourself for the rest of your life. [emoji13]

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyk
they are so very different, one is shoulder bag, one is satchel, I found I haven't been using my chanel flap much but been using capucines more, they holds about the same. how about just keep both?

by the way, a question, may I ask how much has this capucines been used? because yours handle is very different shape to mine. I'm wondering whether the handle would become flatter after more use?

if just by looking at them, I think the condition of the chanel looks better, on the other hand, this chanel probably much more used than the capucines, chanel in this color and this leather hides usage very well.

Thank you! I’m having such a hard time deciding ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ part of me wants to keep both but even at the pre-loved price, it’s still so much but at the same token it’s a good deal. Argh! As far as the use, I’m not sure bc it’s pre-loved. Does this one look pretty worn?

I have both these bags and both serve very different functions.

I feel the capucines is a beautiful classy bag and can be worn casual with the shoulder strap on the shoulder or crossbody. Or it can be dressed up without the strap as a gorgeous evening bag.

The reissue is a beautiful classy understated bag that would jazz up any outfit casual or dressy - and not be too “showy” which some occasions call for. Your colour selections are stunning for both bags so if u can I would keep both.

I have my capucines in the same colour combo as u and I adore It. My reissue is grey with rhw.

Good luck deciding. You have great taste in bags!!

Aw thank you!! Man, I wish I could keep both...I might still end up keeping both but just can’t stomach it lol.

Sorry, couldn’t help, but I strongly suggest you to keep both. You will feel bad for once — when paying off that credit card bill by the end of the month; but will thank yourself for the rest of your life. [emoji13]

Hahaha thank you!!

Thank you! I’m having such a hard time deciding ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ part of me wants to keep both but even at the pre-loved price, it’s still so much but at the same token it’s a good deal. Argh! As far as the use, I’m not sure bc it’s pre-loved. Does this one look pretty worn?
no, it looks like in great condition, the only thing I noticed is the handle is flat and the rings that connect to handle is not straight. Is it pm or bb?

no, it looks like in great condition, the only thing I noticed is the handle is flat and the rings that connect to handle is not straight. Is it pm or bb?

It’s the BB...I’m just so nervous with this bag bc of the issues I’ve read/heard about like the cracking and the strap pulling the leather tabs...just didn’t want to have those guys issues. Do you think they’re common

Also, one more question . Does the flap getting annoying? Thank you so much!

It’s the BB...I’m just so nervous with this bag bc of the issues I’ve read/heard about like the cracking and the strap pulling the leather tabs...just didn’t want to have those guys issues. Do you think they’re common?
I see, I can't tell if the cracking would happen since I got mine not too long ago, I don't have issue of pulling leather, I heard it's more of a pm issue, and I don't put much in my bag anyway.

which one do you like the most? to the end, if to pick one, pick the one you like the most :smile:

I see, I can't tell if the cracking would happen since I got mine not too long ago, I don't have issue of pulling leather, I heard it's more of a pm issue, and I don't put much in my bag anyway.

which one do you like the most? to the end, if to pick one, pick the one you like the most :smile:

I don’t think I would either but just curious. What are your thoughts on the galet? That was my original choice of color but I like the black too ‍♀️

Finally received this beautiful in galet from hubby as a honeymoon gift. So blessed! I'm over the moon [emoji173]️ View attachment 3870730
Gorgeous! I recently got the black version and was wondering how your Python handle is holding up? I plan to alternate with and without a twilly to cut down on the wear. And show off the python on special occasion. Does anyone know if there are any other special care I need to take with the python?