~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

This is YOUR bag! If the green is what makes your heart flutter, then that is the bag for you! Get it! Just make sure you have thought through how you plan to wear and use it. I have purchased a couple bags that I found utterly stunning on a shelf, but they ended up not fitting at all with my personal style and wardrobe and they were ultimately sold at a loss.

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how I feel when it comes in. I’m not 100% sure about the heart fluttering just yet. That’s really what I’m worried about too that I’m gonna find out that it doesn’t work and have to sell at a loss. I hate having things just sit and not be used. They don’t have to be used all the time but I want to want to use them...does that make sense? Lol we’ll, in just hope it’s love when it comes in. If not, I’ll just have to return it...will lose $120 bc of shipping but that’s better than hundred or maybe even thousands later on. Thank you so much for all the help

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how I feel when it comes in. I’m not 100% sure about the heart fluttering just yet. That’s really what I’m worried about too that I’m gonna find out that it doesn’t work and have to sell at a loss. I hate having things just sit and not be used. They don’t have to be used all the time but I want to want to use them...does that make sense? Lol we’ll, in just hope it’s love when it comes in. If not, I’ll just have to return it...will lose $120 bc of shipping but that’s better than hundred or maybe even thousands later on. Thank you so much for all the help
You have a good attitude. Try it out and see what happens. Have a few outfits you can try with it and see if it is truly something you will reach for! If not, 120 is minor loss and most importantly you can use the funds for something you will use. You may surprise yourself and find it fits perfectly with what you want. Keep us posted!

Hi Ladies

I just received this boy couple days and was wondering is the hardware pin/rod detailed in the picture supposed to raw like that? Or is it mean't to be consistent same color as the gold hardware?

Please if you could advise. TIA!

Attachments

• 90.jpg
    90.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 841
Do you mind posting a full picture of your bag? You can always count the quilts to confirm the size but yes, the quilt sizes did not change for the Boys this season. There are however older versions that had bigger quilts a few years back.

Ιt looks absolutely stunning on her....
Guess it was just the photo.....

Thank you all for your help from the first day till now that i got it.....

Reactions: pinkypink00
After lusting for several years, I’m finally in the club!!! Just picked it up today after seeking it out for a little while. Bought from the store in Toronto. My old medium black boy in caviar with ghw!! I was debating between the old and new medium, but once I saw both side by side in person, I just thought the proportions of the old were nicer, and the new medium was more day time looking to me. I did consider some classic flaps, they had both in gold and silver caviar and lamb combinations, but I went with my original love!! Love the boy bag!!

Attachments

• D1BC4469-899C-4FC7-A9E5-DCAD39357C48.jpeg
    D1BC4469-899C-4FC7-A9E5-DCAD39357C48.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 748
After lusting for several years, I’m finally in the club!!! Just picked it up today after seeking it out for a little while. Bought from the store in Toronto. My old medium black boy in caviar with ghw!! I was debating between the old and new medium, but once I saw both side by side in person, I just thought the proportions of the old were nicer, and the new medium was more day time looking to me. I did consider some classic flaps, they had both in gold and silver caviar and lamb combinations, but I went with my original love!! Love the boy bag!!
This is so beautiful! That’s the one I’m debating too. Did the new also come in caviar with GHW? If this store had it I can call and order

Hello again everyone
After buying for my girl the BOY in 28cm black caviar, i want to get her for Christmas a Boy wallet.
Do you know if the same applies for wallets and beyond the new models i can order the classic designs? Do they also come every season?
Lets say a beige Boy wallet (long version) in smooth lambskin and gold hardware with card pockets and zip inside

Hi guys!
I’ve been desperately looking for months for the old medium quilted black boy bag in caviar leather with shiny gold hardware. I can’t find it anywhere From Toronto. Just wondering if anybody know if they still sell shiny gold? Or seen any lately?