~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

Posted this as a reveal too:
Pre-loved with tags, box, and plastic still on the hardware. $4500, no tax.
Black Chevron caviar old medium Boy, shiny ruthenium hardware. Originally wanted aged hardware. The description on the website said shiny silver. I was pleasantly surprised to find out this is actually shiny ruthenium, and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
I love this bag! This is the combination I've been looking for. It's so hard to find the chevron and the grained calfskin with the shiny silver hardware. Ah, so envious! Do you mind me asking where you bought it?

My old medium boy in black lambskin:smile:

Love your bag. It looks just like the one I just purchased. Can I ask what your product code is? I just picked up my Boy & was shown pics of the bag prior to me purchasing that looked like caviar but was described as grained calfskin. When I opened it, it looks like lambskin. Nothing wrong with that but really wanted the grained calfskin or caviar.

Love your bag. It looks just like the one I just purchased. Can I ask what your product code is? I just picked up my Boy & was shown pics of the bag prior to me purchasing that looked like caviar but was described as grained calfskin. When I opened it, it looks like lambskin. Nothing wrong with that but really wanted the grained calfskin or caviar.

Nevermind...I figured it out. I just had to refresh how to read the tag & it is indeed calfskin ‍♀️