The boy Chanel club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot me, but I actually prefer the original Boy over the quilted version .... does anyone know if the original is being continued, in addition to the quilted version, or is it being discontinued in favor of the new quilted one?

For 12P they will have the matte patent nonquilted boy, patent (looks and feels vinylish IRL) nonquilted boy, and the quilted flap boy. :smile:

cats, I think the original was made in smooth calf.

Miah, sorry I'm not sure. I've only seen/tried on the lavender smooth large Boy and I'm on the reserve list for a patent lavender blue quilted medium Boy. I haven't seen the patent lavender blue quilted IRL but I was told it's the same lavender patent for the 12P2 classics. :smile:

miah100 said:
Yes! I feel like I am in love again lol! They don't have those at my boutique or saks yet! Do you think the Ngee Ann city boutique would ship international? Lol :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I don't think they ship internationally lol...
Try asking your local boutique to order??

bluekit said:

Miah, sorry I'm not sure. I've only seen/tried on the lavender smooth large Boy and I'm on the reserve list for a patent lavender blue quilted medium Boy. I haven't seen the patent lavender blue quilted IRL but I was told it's the same lavender patent for the 12P2 classics. :smile:

Thanks for in intel! :smile:

bluekit said:

Was this the color that you tried on?

Attachments

• image-1440546921.jpg
    image-1440546921.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 8,273
It's so cute.

picture.php

(picture is from The Blonde Salad)

Where have you been all my life?! Look at the velvet beauty! :cloud9: the color is just intoxicating! I just hope its priced under $3000 because i refuse to pay over $3000 for a NON-leather bag!

Chanel-13-255x280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.