The boy Chanel club

Status
Not open for further replies.
6945916627_1615bf731e_b.jpg

Reveal: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/oh-boy-new-instant-reveal-735380.html

I'm sooooo I'm love with the boy bag!! I seriously need one!

I know this one is last season but can anybody tell me what size this one is? Is it the medium size? TIA!:cool:

Attachments

• chanel boy.jpg
    chanel boy.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 43,428
wasn't a fan of this collection until i saw the quilted boy flap for the spring summer 2012 season. i wonder what the price range would be. anyone has any idea or guesses? i saw the small pink one on chanel website, but i don't like how the strap is only leather, whereas the other bigger ones I've seen have a chain&leather in one so you can wear it 2 ways.

I was told from my SA that for the new Boy Quilted, $3700 for the small one and $4500 for the large one.

wow.. that's quite expensive compared to missthang's red boy flap posted above. her's was only $2,600. i guess maybe becuz this new one is quilted and the price increases also brought up the prices for seasonal bags as well?

wow.. that's quite expensive compared to missthang's red boy flap posted above. her's was only $2,600. i guess maybe becuz this new one is quilted and the price increases also brought up the prices for seasonal bags as well?

Yea, that price difference is pretty crazy! The quilted is beautiful though, but I don't know if the huge increase justifies that. You can almost get a woc for that extra $.

Thanks everyone for letting me share! There are mod pix on page 3 of my thread now. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.