The Birkin Fairy's Been! OMG!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Cal :drinkup: !! That bag is absolutely stunning on you - you wear it so well. Your hubby is too hilarious with those modeling pics but it looks like he needed the whole bottle of bubbly :roflmfao:

:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo:
You look absolutely lovely with your new scarf and birkin. Flawless look!

Pity I can't see the other photos, Cal. So I'm missing out on what the laughter is all about.​

Cal, what a fabulous bag and you rock the scarf too! You look so beautiful toasting your happy acquisition!! And your photos are great fun. Thank you so much for sharing them with us all!

We might need to send around the Birkin Fairy on a tour, like Princess B!

BEST. BEST!!! Cal! I LOVE that fairy! She's SO STUNNING! It looks like she might take a poo beside your new Birkin, though! :wtf: Be careful!!!

That is SO COOL that you got a toast to your new Birkin! I'm so so happy for you!!! :yahoo:

Your hubby should REALLY take a job modeling H bags for magazine ads. Nah, just send in that exact picture! You should make a H Scarf mag cover like that silly guy you have on your sig, but for your DH! :yes::roflmfao:

WOO! And last but not least... THAT BIRKIN IS TDF!!! I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! :yahoo: