The Biggest House Cat Ever!

WOW he's a biggin!
Norweigan Forest Cats are the largest breed of cat. My boy has some characteristics to this breed and he weighs over 8kg!

Actually, tha Maine Coon is the largest breed of cat. That cat in the photo is a Maine Coon. I'm not sure if the photo is real, but I believe it is. Maine Coons are really HUGE cats when they are finnished growing (ate the age of 4). Some ones are larger than others, as humans, but probably that cat in the photo is just an average one, but the lady is petite. That's my guess. By the way, I have a 17 months old Maine Coon named Charlie. He's son of Champions, both mother and father, and his pedigree is quite impressive, so I think he is quite a good exemple of a Maine Coon cat. He weights 7,6Kg with no body fat, and he is already quite large. His father weights 12Kg and he's huge. I don't know how large he will be when he's finnished growing, but I think he might be like his father. I could post a picture of me holding him, but he wouldn't look as impressive as the lady's one, since I'm 6" tall, so i post him inside my keepall 60 so you can have an idea of how large he is!

Charly01.jpg

Charly02.jpg

;)