The best BBag to start with?

I would definitely vote for the City, but would suggest getting it in a color that you think is most practical for your use. If that color happens to be Black, well then... :smile:

Black city, although the 05 teal twiggy was my first bbag, my 05 black city is the most classic in my eyes and even though at the time I had just bought the twiggy, i tracked one down asap!

That ivory you're talking about is gorgeous. It reminds me of vanilla ice cream.......it's so beautiful in Bal's yummy soft leather. If you're easy on your bags, that would look great in the City. If you want color, there are plenty of options coming soon in the spring collection.......electric blue and magenta are going to be hits.

My first BBag was a black First and I still absolutely love it:tender: Here's a pic of me wearing it for size reference.
BlackFirstCharm.jpg

It is a great bag and, if you're not carrying a lot of stuff with you everyday, a great size. My second bag (which I got from my beloved fiance:heart:) was a black City because I personally needed a bit more space in my everyday bag:yes:
430918145_c327670fa2.jpg
I do have a more colorful BBag collection these days, but I still love going back to using my black First and City a lot and don't think I'd ever want to part with them because they are just so classic:love: Hope that helps and let us know what you choose!:yes:

I was determined to get a black City for my first BBag. When I tried it on, however, my arms seemed chubbier and it didn't feel comfortable. So I opted for the Part-Time instead. The Part-Time has larger handles and therefore more comfortable to carry on my shoulder.

The downside: I don't carry much. I'm still wondering what to put in it.
:wlae: