~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

I went to the pop up store at the Palazzo where I stay when in Vegas. I've bought a few things there in the past. The associate that normally helps me was there but he changed to a position in the back. We chatted for a few minutes and he even remembered my birthday. Because he couldn't help me another lady associate assisted me. Things were all great until she tried to force me to take the display bag. When I told her I didn't want it her whole attitude changed and she became visibly angry. She said well we just put this out this morning, there is nothing wrong with it. I said no I saw the bag in the window on Friday when I came. She then said we sold that one and this is a new one. I said even so, I would rather not have the display. She said the only thing I can do is order it. I said that's ok I'll check at the Wynn. And then she really lost it, well you do what you want, ma'am in the nastiest tone. I said I will and there's no need to get an attitude about it and turned to leave the store. On my way out, she had the nerve to confront me and tell me that I had an attitude. I just held up my hand for her to stop talking to me and she responded with a loud whatever. I was pissed but I held my cool and went over to the Wynn and bought my bag. Then I proceeded to call client services and file a formal complaint. I also sent an email. I told the lady at the Wynn what happened and she knew exactly who I was talking about so apparently she has a reputation.
I’m glad you filed a formal complaint, as she shouldn’t be working with people. She acted in an aggressive and hostile manner, by approaching you on your way out.

I love all the mono/black Neonoes people have been posting!!! I went to the store last week intending to get that one, it’s just so versatile... but then my SA pulled this MIF DE in Cherry Berry.

View attachment 4883327

View attachment 4883331
I love the cherry berry! I compared the red monogram to this one and IMO this one was just so special. But I love DE with red. Congrats!

Reactions: mertron
I love the cherry berry! I compared the red monogram to this one and IMO this one was just so special. But I love DE with red. Congrats!
Yes! I’d looked at it on the website but felt the color was much richer and prettier once I saw it in person. Agree that the DE + true red combo is also gorgeous - considering a Neverfull and/or SBB for that reason.

P.S. Is your avatar of Larry David? :lol:

I love all the mono/black Neonoes people have been posting!!! I went to the store last week intending to get that one, it’s just so versatile... but then my SA pulled this MIF DE in Cherry Berry.

View attachment 4883327

View attachment 4883331
Cherry Berry is such a bold daring
choice. I think it’s beautiful!! I bought the Noir and it is pretty ho-hum basic. Enjoy!!

I went to the pop up store at the Palazzo where I stay when in Vegas. I've bought a few things there in the past. The associate that normally helps me was there but he changed to a position in the back. We chatted for a few minutes and he even remembered my birthday. Because he couldn't help me another lady associate assisted me. Things were all great until she tried to force me to take the display bag. When I told her I didn't want it her whole attitude changed and she became visibly angry. She said well we just put this out this morning, there is nothing wrong with it. I said no I saw the bag in the window on Friday when I came. She then said we sold that one and this is a new one. I said even so, I would rather not have the display. She said the only thing I can do is order it. I said that's ok I'll check at the Wynn. And then she really lost it, well you do what you want, ma'am in the nastiest tone. I said I will and there's no need to get an attitude about it and turned to leave the store. On my way out, she had the nerve to confront me and tell me that I had an attitude. I just held up my hand for her to stop talking to me and she responded with a loud whatever. I was pissed but I held my cool and went over to the Wynn and bought my bag. Then I proceeded to call client services and file a formal complaint. I also sent an email. I told the lady at the Wynn what happened and she knew exactly who I was talking about so apparently she has a reputation.
I live in Las Vegas and recently had my first experience, not a good one either, at the pop up store. I had a very unpleasant SA assist me. She did not like my questions and had no patience when I was trying to decide between two different bags. She also didn’t seem to like the fact that I was looking over the bag for quality issues. I feel if I’m going to pay $2200 for a bag I have the right to look it over! I have a feeling we had the same SA!

Last edited:
I live in Las Vegas and recently had my first experience, not a good one either, at the pop up store. I had a very unpleasant SA assist me. She did not like my questions and had no patience when I was trying to decide between two different bags. She also didn’t seem to like the fact that I was looking over the bag for quality issues. I feel if I’m going to pay $2200 for a bag I have the right to look it over! I have a feeling we had the same SA!
Please make a complaint to client services. This person should not be allowed to work with public. It really does sound like we had the same SA.