The Beautiful Multicolor Club!

Clearly I am hoarding multi-color pieces these days lol. I won this on an ebay auction for $400.00 and its in decent shape, some chipping on the print of the bag but the inside is in great condition. The only thing really bothering me are the 4 brass claws on the bottom are really worn out. Does anyone know if LV would entertain me paying for these to be replaced? I am in the US and i know this bag is not made anyone more for us, but not sure if they still service these kind of requests?

View attachment 3767252 View attachment 3767253 View attachment 3767254

That's an amazing deal! I won mine for about $600 but it needed repairs. Bring your bag into LV so they can send it out to get a quote. They might even be able to give you the quote in the store. It all depends on the particular boutique. They should still have the parts. Congrats!

Reactions: Born4thjuly
love your multicolor sara. May i ask where you purchased it? Do you know if there are any other SLG's being made in this line? I have been looking in the pre loved market. I didn't realize the line was available new again.
This was the only piece of MC left in my store. You can call LV and ask if any stores have pieces available. There are still some floating around.

I totally agree! It is my favorite!

Oh my gosh mine too! I JUST got my first multicolore item (zippy wallet) recently and I was fortunate to find it in absolute mint condition. Couldn't be happier. I had wanted something in multicolore for years. When I received it (from fashionphile) I couldn't believe how gorgeous it is in person. I baby it more than any of my other items. I hope multicolore comes back in the US. I'd love to buy more pieces :smile:

Oh my gosh mine too! I JUST got my first multicolore item (zippy wallet) recently and I was fortunate to find it in absolute mint condition. Couldn't be happier. I had wanted something in multicolore for years. When I received it (from fashionphile) I couldn't believe how gorgeous it is in person. I baby it more than any of my other items. I hope multicolore comes back in the US. I'd love to buy more pieces :smile:
I have seven black multicolore pieces and they just make me smile when I look at them. It is a gorgeous canvas and I baby mine too. I hate it has been discontinued, makes me want to buy every piece I see.