****The Beautiful Brittany Club****

Help! I just saw this bag last Monday in Noir. I just can't stop thinking about it. I am a true shoulder bag type of girl that enjoys one full interior space because I use an organizer but there is something about the Brittany. Please talk me into to getting this beauty! Pics and mod shots sure would help ;)

I know this is a very new bag and perhaps not too many have it, but those of us that do, let's post pics of this gorgeous bag! I know I'd love to see more of the different colors!

I'll start with my Brittany in Noir:

View attachment 3487272View attachment 3487273View attachment 3487274View attachment 3487275View attachment 3487277View attachment 3487281
Thanks for posting pics of your Brittany bag in noir. I just returned my Siena pm and deciding on either the Brittany or Siena MM. I know they are completely different bags. But I definitely want my next bag to be a D. ebene print. I think the Siena and Brittany could both be an everyday bag, but I feel like the Brittany could also be used for date nights, which is nice. I am leaning more towards Noir, but the Bordeaux is gorgeous too. Decisions!!! lol