****The Beautiful Brittany Club****

Let me know what you think. I flipped when I first saw it but it was a bit large for me. I hope it works for you
I keep trying to downsize my bags but always end up liking the bigger bags. I prefer the look and ability to carry more in the large size. I tried the pm soft lockit and changed it for the mm. I will check out the Normandy for sure I love the leather sides on these bags.:smile:

I keep trying to downsize my bags but always end up liking the bigger bags. I prefer the look and ability to carry more in the large size. I tried the pm soft lockit and changed it for the mm. I will check out the Normandy for sure I love the leather sides on these bags.:smile:

I know what you mean I did an early retirement and it's been hard to get use to the fact that I don't need to carry everything. But now as I'm getting use to it, I find I"m liking smaller bags. I love the leather mixed with the DE too!!

What do you think of using the Eva strap with the Brittany for cross body wear?

I don't have an eva strap to try. The finish of the leather on the eva strap won't match the finish of the leather on Brittany. The Brittany has the new matte finish like on the duomo hobo. The eva's leather finish is the standard sheen finish. Hope this helps

I don't have an eva strap to try. The finish of the leather on the eva strap won't match the finish of the leather on Brittany. The Brittany has the new matte finish like on the duomo hobo. The eva's leather finish is the standard sheen finish. Hope this helps

Great point tlo! Never even thought about the old vs new finish....going to hold off on a crossbody strap until I can see in person. Thanks!

Reactions: truelvoe