The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

^^I can see why you get so many compliments. I've been :heart:lusting:heart: after a Bayswater lately but didn't think that I'd want a tooled one. Now, after seeing yours, I may be swayed.:P

For anyone out there w/a Bayswater: POST PICS! We love seeing them!

Here is the apple of my eye - my apple green tooled Bayswater. This was the first Mulberry bag I ever acquired. It was love at first sight when I saw her in the window of the boutique while on vacation in Helsinki, Finland.
9dd80d2d.jpg
Oh wow Miri, I understand why it was love at first sight. It's absolutely gorgeous! :drool:
I've never fancied Bayswater but after seeing yours.... I'm drooling. Quite a rare bag in this colour - I haven't seen it in London at all.

I also bought my apple green Phoebe because I just couldn't leave the store without it.

Now I've got another bag on my wishlist. ;)

Hi - I just bought the Bayswater in Darwin leather in Oak. I am agonizing whether to exchange it for Chocolate. I did hear that the Oak ages best of all the colors and will develop a very nice patina over time. Right now my brand new oak is not as attractive as the chocolate. Should I stick with the Oak and trust that it will look better over time?

Your advice and opinions much apreciated, especially from those of you who own either the choco or oak bayswater.

Thanks!

:cutesy: Hi, I really love tooled bayswater, I own 3 mulberry bags now, I was not interested in Bayswater before, but now I can't take my eyes of the them :sos: SO, I have to buy at least one, :graucho: I am thinking getting tooled bayswater, but don't know which colour I should go for, and I don't know how many colours they are. I know that Oak is something as I own Roxanne oak, it's amazing ! can anyone give me suggestion please. Thank you.:s

My tooled Bayswater and pink Ledbury (it's not a Bayswater, right, but it's the mini size!)

Attachments

• bayswater & ledbury.JPG
    bayswater & ledbury.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,083
My tooled Bayswater and pink Ledbury (it's not a Bayswater, right, but it's the mini size!)

I am a newbie here but I have to say I just fell in love with your pink Ledbury:heart: Whooooaa! Lucky you!:rolleyes:
I will try to post pictures of my Mulberry collection tomorrow: Darwin Oak Bayswater, Rio Poppy Bayswater, Aqua Darwin Bayswater, linked Rio Ayler (brown/burnt orange), and wonderful magenta Hanover!
A pale pink Bayswater or Ledbury like yours is my dream now!

I am a newbie here but I have to say I just fell in love with your pink Ledbury:heart: Whooooaa! Lucky you!:rolleyes:
I will try to post pictures of my Mulberry collection tomorrow: Darwin Oak Bayswater, Rio Poppy Bayswater, Aqua Darwin Bayswater, linked Rio Ayler (brown/burnt orange), and wonderful magenta Hanover!
A pale pink Bayswater or Ledbury like yours is my dream now!
Thanks! Can't wait to see your pictures, as it seems that your collection is quite interesting!

Well, I have to admit I'm proberly a bit addicted to Mulberry bags and Bayswaters in particular - so count me in the club ladies :supacool: Currently the proud owner of a classic oak, a tooled chocolate and a special edition in beautiful textured oak/gold Lagoon leather... I'm sooo spoiled... :heart:

from someone who has yet to buy a Bayswater (although I totally crave one) which colour is your favourite of the ones you own? I am fancying either chocolate, oak or black. :confused1:

I just bought a chocolate one off ebay. I'm very very excited :yahoo: and perhaps a little nervous about its authenticity, but the pictures looked great and the seller has near-perfect feedback, sooo...
I'll post pics when I get it :biggrin:

Reactions: bagmom30