The Beaubourg Club

The same here. She's the only one i remorse. Didn't know what I was thinking :smash:. Is it discontinue?
no, not discontinued---just about $300 more than when i originally purchased her. thats what i am having an issue justifying. i know LV's appreciate in value but its hard when the shoe is on the other foot (so to speak)

no, not discontinued---just about $300 more than when i originally purchased her. thats what i am having an issue justifying. i know LV's appreciate in value but its hard when the shoe is on the other foot (so to speak)

I paid around $800 for mine. Thank you for the info. Don't think i can justify that either.

Hmm... I have this ugly bag I received for Christmas. It's useful but, like I said, ugly (thank goodness it's reversible). I think I might replace it for a Beaubourg in damier. Have to check the dimensions to see if they're comparable.

Just purchased a mint condition, pre-loved mono Beaubourg (authenticated here at PurseForum)! Needed a good work tote that can hold a lot of files and doesn't require a lot of "babying." So many women here have Neverfulls and Wilshires; I almost bought one of those styles just to finally have a tote for work when I looked at LV website for messenger bags and found the perfect Beaubourg! Looking forward to joining this Clubhouse when I receive my latest LV piece sometime next week!

bookgirl1972 said:
Just purchased a mint condition, pre-loved mono Beaubourg (authenticated here at PurseForum)! Needed a good work tote that can hold a lot of files and doesn't require a lot of "babying." So many women here have Neverfulls and Wilshires; I almost bought one of those styles just to finally have a tote for work when I looked at LV website for messenger bags and found the perfect Beaubourg! Looking forward to joining this Clubhouse when I receive my latest LV piece sometime next week!

You will love it! I have it and it is one of my favorite bags. It holds a MacBook and IPad great!

svolkert said:
You will love it! I have it and it is one of my favorite bags. It holds a MacBook and IPad great!

You were so right! I just got it in the mail and immediately cleaned/conditioned the bag with Lovin My Bags product. My new-to-me, pre-loved Beaubourg not only looks great, but is such a comfy fit. I love the zipper compartment for iPad and other things I want protected like work files. Best thing about it is that it's so light compared to my Galliera! Haha.

Need help please!

I realy want buy a beaubourg damier but i can't find one made in France, have you allready see one or it was always made in Spain?

Sorry for my bad english : S
All the ones I have seen are made in Spain....they may be out there but far and few in between