The Bbag Chat Room

Thanks for the info, it's scary good, that green.
Agree 100%.
The stitching is sloppy, but with the newer bags I have no idea what quality control standards are. With an older bag it would be an immediate red flag, but the newer ones it's just 🤷‍♀️
I'm genuinely curious how these counterfeiters get some details just right but completely ignore others.

Reactions: muchstuff
Yup, looks like that seemingly luscious but really anemic DV on FP got returned a 2nd time. Buyer beware!

• Insightful
Reactions: protein_
Yup, looks like that seemingly luscious but really anemic DV on FP got returned a 2nd time. Buyer beware!

Is it me, or does the color in this pic seem very, um, enhanced? I know it's been discussed Fp likes to do that, but this is so bright it's almost neon.
1714529188574.png

Is it me, or does the color in this pic seem very, um, enhanced? I know it's been discussed Fp likes to do that, but this is so bright it's almost neon.
View attachment 5993161
I never understood why FP thinks their bait and switch strategy is a good one. In my early years of collecting, the fact that Bal bags showed up looking a thousand times more lovely than could be captured in photos only increased my obsession and affection for them. I'd open the package and be left speechless and incredulous. :girlshocked: Now FP routinely manipulates photos to over-promise and underdeliver. It's so deflating.

I had a lazy day today and decided to try and condition my Monk Multi Zip.
I ordered a lotion for rustic leathers, such as oil nubuck and other non smooth leathers and just hoping for the best. Haha.

I am so amazed how my bag turned out! :eek:

Even the texture and feel of the leather has improved so much. It feels like new. I love that hardy, "rough" feel of Monk leather and that it's not silky smooth.
It does soften up over time and the sheen lessens considerably.
Now the guy is back to full on hotness! :drool::love:

After drying completely. My bag is possibly black after all, lol. And here I thought it was dark brown and not a washed out black...d'oh...
20240501_204854.jpg20240501_204946.jpg20240501_205809.jpg
In case someone is looking for a damn good product, I highly recommend this one.

ETA: Mods, feel free to move this to the care and maintenance sub. I'm an idiot and forgot it exists...

I had a lazy day today and decided to try and condition my Monk Multi Zip.
I ordered a lotion for rustic leathers, such as oil nubuck and other non smooth leathers and just hoping for the best. Haha.

I am so amazed how my bag turned out! :eek:

Even the texture and feel of the leather has improved so much. It feels like new. I love that hardy, "rough" feel of Monk leather and that it's not silky smooth.
It does soften up over time and the sheen lessens considerably.
Now the guy is back to full on hotness! :drool::love:

After drying completely. My bag is possibly black after all, lol. And here I thought it was dark brown and not a washed out black...d'oh...
View attachment 5993503View attachment 5993504View attachment 5993505
In case someone is looking for a damn good product, I highly recommend this one.

ETA: Mods, feel free to move this to the care and maintenance sub. I'm an idiot and forgot it exists...
She looks great!

• Thanks
Reactions: earswithfeet