The bags in my closet-Gucci, PS, Bal, Celine etc & my current love affair with Chanel

Those Givenchys though :love::love::love::choochoo::choochoo:

Yes the small gray croc embossed Antigona remains one of my all time favorite bags! I ended up letting the tricolor medium Antigona go. It felt a bit bulky and large on me so hopefully it moved on to someone who's been loving and using it a lot!

Gorgeous pumps!

Thanks my friend! They are so simple and beautiful-I don't want to wear them and ruin them!

Found another pair of Chanel shoes at second cut during the last days of the 2015 spring/summer sale! 14A bronze ballerinas-the leather is so soft and the shoes are really comfy, more so than the classic quilted ones. I also found the same black Camellia mules I posted before again during the last days of the sale and they had gone down in price even more-70% off with extra 25% off-so they cost less than $200 from a full retail of $875!!! I love a good bargain!:graucho::graucho:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 495
Found another pair of Chanel shoes at second cut during the last days of the 2015 spring/summer sale! 14A bronze ballerinas-the leather is so soft and the shoes are really comfy, more so than the classic quilted ones. I also found the same black Camellia mules I posted before again during the last days of the sale and they had gone down in price even more-70% off with extra 25% off-so they cost less than $200 from a full retail of $875!!! I love a good bargain!:graucho::graucho:

Oh my gosh, which store?

Your collection is to DIE for, by the way. So beautiful!

Beautiful collection! Love the modeling shots, especially the Chanel jackets with jeans, love!

Thanks loveydovey35! I haven't updated this thread for a while so it's really sweet of you to comment! I'm looking forward to the spring season when I can wear the jackets again.

I've gotten two new bags...maybe when I have a chance I'll post some pics here!

Thanks loveydovey35! I haven't updated this thread for a while so it's really sweet of you to comment! I'm looking forward to the spring season when I can wear the jackets again.

I've gotten two new bags...maybe when I have a chance I'll post some pics here!

So glad this thread was bumped! I love your bags, scarves, jewelry, clothing, shoes, everything! Would love to see your new goodies! [emoji7]