The Bag Charm Club!

Hehe~Juicy charm on my Neverfull MM:heart:!
juicy.jpg

lvcharm.jpg

are the colorful charms posted by sugarcookie72, teddyraph and pthizzle called 'mc pastilles'? tt charm's nice.. :love: wats the price in euros? is it a new collection?

do u gers only use LV's charms on ur bags or any charms wil do? also, LV has a range whereby there's a scarf on the bags, so if i were to use my own scarves, wld it be.. hmm.. weird or :Push:?

oh one more thg, juicy charms.. r they under LV too? im a newbie :shame:

are the colorful charms posted by sugarcookie72, teddyraph and pthizzle called 'mc pastilles'? tt charm's nice.. :love: wats the price in euros? is it a new collection?

do u gers only use LV's charms on ur bags or any charms wil do? also, LV has a range whereby there's a scarf on the bags, so if i were to use my own scarves, wld it be.. hmm.. weird or :Push:?

oh one more thg, juicy charms.. r they under LV too? im a newbie :shame:

Juicy charms are made by Juicy couture and they are not "under" LV. I think they are actually under Liz Claiborne's fashion company. So to answer your other question, no it wouldn't be weird to use other brands on your LV. Plenty of women here on TPF wear their LVs with juicy charms, tiffany & co. scarves, hermes scarves, TPF keychains, or handmade charms. It is really up to you, so if you see something that will enhance the beauty of your LV, add it! :tup:

My charms (my initials) on my mirage...
Would love to get the pastilles in brown or a cles in black in a while, but have to do with these for now, I think I spend enough already on bags lately :rolleyes:
Maybe I'll ask one of them for my birthday...:smile:

Hope more people will post, love watching all these cute charms!!

Attachments

• miragecharm-.jpg
    miragecharm-.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 2,920