The Bag Charm Club!

Hi, all - looking for some help. I just bought the new Ponthieu MM in navy and I love it! I am now looking for a charm chain. However, the grommets are about 12" apart on this bag and I can't find a chain that is longer than 8-9". Does LV make a longer one? Thanks!
louis-vuitton-ponthieu-mm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M43726_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Hi, all - looking for some help. I just bought the new Ponthieu MM in navy and I love it! I am now looking for a charm chain. However, the grommets are about 12" apart on this bag and I can't find a chain that is longer than 8-9". Does LV make a longer one? Thanks!
louis-vuitton-ponthieu-mm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M43726_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Hi Spartanwoman! Luv your bag!! I have the exact color in victorine wallet and it is my absolute favourite piece! I am actually keen to get the Ponthieu bag in PM Noir. Was hoping to ask how your bag fared when lugging around? Is it reasonably lightweight? I do suffer from back pain and wanted something light and easy to carry for my daily use. Thanks for your input!