~`The Backpack Club`~

I sent mine for quality check, and haven't heard back yet, I also put in for a another NeoNoe freesia. Still waiting. I called 800 number to find out there were 80 on the prepaid wait list and also asked about ps pm and they said that prepaid list was even longer. Don't know if that helps you... haven't been able to find out if the pm us even being made right now, or if they are just transferring available items between stores.

Awwww I really wanted a PM but if the prepaid list is long I might be out of luck.

20180421_144722.jpg 20180421_144804.jpg
I just got a text from my SA that the PM will be coming soon. No luck on a reverse. Hopefully next week or so!
Here she is, love it. The straps though slightly off center are far better than the 1st one I had. I did notice on this one under the black leather pull tabs there seems to be a coated leather attached to them. Maybe that was added this recently due to some people having issues with the leather pull tabs falling apart? Just happy to have it finally.

Last edited:
So my PM came in and I went to look at it but I didn’t bring it home. Main reason is that I would prefer the reverse and one of the SAs checked and said 9 stores in the US have the PM reverse in stock. Last Sunday zero stores had it. So it’s still made and my order could possibly be fulfilled. Last week my SA said she wasn’t sure if the reverse was still being made because zero stores had it in stock. So if the reverse comes in I can exchange the regular monogram PM for the reverse.
The monogram PM that came in was MIF and the back straps were symmetrical. But it didn’t line up perfectly where the pocket meets the backpack.
They also had a reverse mini Palm Springs on display.
IMG_4014.jpg

If interested, one piece of my Samorga organizer set (I ordered for my Neonoe that was defective) fits in my new Palm Springs PM. I believe they sell single sides, which are identical. I love being able to have a slot/pocket for my key pouch (for car key fob) and key separate slot for my 6 key holder, kinda ocd. And phone slides in perfect between organizer and front wall of bag. Happy to post a pic if anyone is interested.

I just got a text from my SA that the PM will be coming soon. No luck on a reverse. Hopefully next week or so!
Hiiii! My SA was able to track down a Reverse PM for me in Las Vegas. It is coming today and I am sooooo excited! Also, as of Saturday, there was one at the LV Saks in NYC... maybe try calling Customer Service and see if they can track one down for you??!!?! There are still a few Reverse PM's out there :smile: Don't give up! Good luck!

If interested, one piece of my Samorga organizer set (I ordered for my Neonoe that was defective) fits in my new Palm Springs PM. I believe they sell single sides, which are identical. I love being able to have a slot/pocket for my key pouch (for car key fob) and key separate slot for my 6 key holder, kinda ocd. And phone slides in perfect between organizer and front wall of bag. Happy to post a pic if anyone is interested.
Hi! Can you please tell me which specific organizer? Samorga has a bunch for the Neonoe... I think I would love an organizer for my backpack! Thanks :smile:

Reactions: weniki
Hi! Can you please tell me which specific organizer? Samorga has a bunch for the Neonoe... I think I would love an organizer for my backpack! Thanks :smile:
They sell a set of "neo noe" open top organizers which I actually ordered for a Neonoe, however it looks as they sell them separate as well, LV-Neo-Noe-3. One side fits pretty good in my Palm Spring Pm, I push or indent the four bottom corners in with my finger, so that it is not too square. I'm sure some people feel it unnecessary to have an organizer in the p.m. size backpack but I enjoy knowing where my car keys are and a key pouch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVteacher
They sell a set of "neo noe" open top organizers which I actually ordered for a Neonoe, however it looks as they sell them separate as well, LV-Neo-Noe-3. One side fits pretty good in my Palm Spring Pm, I push or indent the four bottom corners in with my finger, so that it is not too square. I'm sure some people feel it unnecessary to have an organizer in the p.m. size backpack but I enjoyed knowing where my car keys are and a key pouch.
20180424_133537.jpg 20180424_133614.jpg

View attachment 4043625 View attachment 4043622
Here she is, love it. The straps though slightly off center are far better than the 1st one I had. I did notice on this one under the black leather pull tabs there seems to be a coated leather attached to them. Maybe that was added this recently due to some people having issues with the leather pull tabs falling apart? Just happy to have it finally.
Wuawuawuiwua! what bad finishes with this model