~`The Backpack Club`~

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
I own an Epi Goeblins in the yellow tassili color. Unfortunately, I've never taken any photos of it though. I used to own the medium sized Montsouris but ended up giving it to my SIL since I hated dealing with the drawstring closure and buckle. Hmmmm..... I've never seen her use the Montsouris. I hope that she still has it and didn't give it to anyone else.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
Pionnier Backpack in Terre, I want it in Black but I may wait for the new Dark/Navy blue DG color to come out, yes it is coming out :smile:

Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Here's my contribution, the Bosphore Sac. Can't say enough positive things about the utility of this great looking pack: features include easy access outside pockets, full-length side pocket, spacious interior, canvas straps and vachetta handle. :tup:
I love the look of this backpack. I travel a lot and am planning on getting one of these.

jigga85

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
me and coworker being weird @ work.. lol

----------------

btw I loveeeeee Agrigento!!! and the temples :heart: :heart::heart:
Here's my contribution, the Bosphore Sac. Can't say enough positive things about the utility of this great looking pack: features include easy access outside pockets, full-length side pocket, spacious interior, canvas straps and vachetta handle.

Attachments