The Bachelor Rome

Ladies, you can throw him to me.. I like that preppy look and wouldn't mind a tour of Rome in a convertable with him...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Has anyone of the guys ever stayed with the one they finally picked??

Last I heard, Byron (the pro-fisherman) and Mary were planning to be married. Also Charlie and Sara B. are still together, I believe. The others have been a bust, tho. I hated the first one. Bachelor Bob just wanted publicity, IMO, and Travis never seemed to be into it at all.

I love Sadie too!
He pick a few weird ones!

The Italian girl that barely speaks English- my hubby thinks she is a mole!
Maybe she is a Borghese? Liek a cousin or something? I bet she speaks perfcet English and is going to play that "I don't understand" card with the other girls so she can snoop on their converstaions!

I The Italian girl that barely speaks English- my hubby thinks she is a mole!
Maybe she is a Borghese? Liek a cousin or something? I bet she speaks perfcet English and is going to play that "I don't understand" card with the other girls so she can snoop on their converstaions!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Moley moley moley ... hahaha, that would be fun! It was painful to watch them talk when she couldn't understand him ... I was like what the heck? But your theory could turn out to be true!!!

^ Aren't Trista the Bachelorette and Ryan the cute fireman still together too?

I think they are still together!! :yes: very cute couple!!

I love this new season of The Bachelor,, not sure where I read it,, but I heard that he has only been to Rome a few times,, lol,, he is very cute,, and he was on the Ellen show the other day!! I like him!!:smile:

I love Rome! The Prince is not my type. I think his voice is somewhat annoying. I was very surprised that he kept the "Socialite" again. :Push: An odd choice!

:heart:

I loved the fact that he kept her. If he didn't, it will just showed that he is judging too(he judged her because she was judging someone else).

I think he is already falling for Lisa or Sadie. Socialite is drama, which is good for TV.

I'm sure a lot of this is staged. My daughter has been on MTV's Dismissed and Parental Control (she was chosen both times) and its all scripted. They are told right from the start how they want the show to end and who will win. MTV has 2 more new shows like it in the works and Nicole has been chosen for both of them too...and she works for MTV by the way.

The Bachelor is good looking, dont like his hair though. I watched it for the first time last night.

OK, now I'm sure Erica is a producer's pick. They showed how the 2 disagreed on fundamental things and he still gives her a rose?? C'mon!

And Lisa is really starting to irritate me--a little too smug. How embarrassing for the woman who passed out drunk, Prince wakes her up and she's rambling incoherently! No surprise she didn't get a rose.

I continue to find Erica to be completely entertaining.

I also thought that maybe he kept Erica aorund because their conversation, with clashing opinions, was the only profound (ha ha, oh so deep) type of banter yet on the show. She showed him she was pretty honest in that moment. That's pretty heavy when you are among strangers.

I think he likes Agnes the best.

I liked that Lisa the first week, but you are right, she is too smug now.....needs knocked down a peg or two.

I like Sadie and Jennifer, and Agnese is really sweet too...and very pretty!