The Azur line...have you listed?

rica_apalma said:

I love this!!!!! its so fresh and clean looking, BUT would it look as nice with the dark patina??? Im thinking it might look a bit odd with the darker patina handles....Ladies what do you think?

I prefer the darker vs the lighter or as is on the picture....and I think the daker will give this line a different kick. The color is so gorgeous....its really chic... luv luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

:nuts: Thank you for the picture.....I am in Luv luv again.....I hope some other pieces besides the listed will come out ....I would like a matching cles....

Even though this is a perment line....I want to be the first ones to carry it. When I had SO the speedy...I had such a blast carrying it b/f everyone else got it. I used to luv the attention when ladies came up to me and asked me how I got it....the only good attention regarding the bags I truley enjoy:shame: ......just cant wait!!!!!!:yahoo:

LV_addict said:
I have these two but if you do a search on Azur line you will come up with more.:flowers:

LV_addict, are you going to get the ...Noe? :graucho:

I would love to see how the Azur Noe looks when worn. It is a great alternative to the mono and much more affordable than the MC or Epi :smile:

I so want the speedy 25...:love:
I was at the LV boutique last weekend and was told that
if I get into the list I would still get my speedy early next year...
goodness!!! I guess all LV lovers are so wanting something from this line.:smile:

:shame: So....I feel bad about sharing this one but.....

Its most likely that I will not buy the Azur line...

and the reason being that b/c of the light color...even in the many pictures I am now researching...You can clearly see the little "louis vuitton" writing....

Some how, this seems to jump out abit and unlike my Damier, which blends in really good, this one bothers me. For sure I will check the line out to see it for myself to judge properly...but, I just took myself off the list for it.....:crybaby: I just know that I will be staring at all the lovely ladies with their brand new Azur...especially the beautiful speedy...ughhhh:hysteric:

cant believe no one posted this yet?
SAME prices for Existing products, Cabas Plage is One-Shot :sad:

hopefully they will have them ON the shelves in december, but no rush to get them

POCH.. Acces.

SPEEDY 25 (FINALLY DECIDED!)

CABAS PLAGE GM

Attachments

• Damier Azur.gif
    Damier Azur.gif
    92.3 KB · Views: 64
Personally, I love contrast, so I think the pale azure line with a dark patina would be fabulous!!! My personal opinion.... Large NOE (wish)! but, have zippy fer sure... this list thing is good. It will curb my buying, I'm pretty sure, cause I know I'll have something coming... sweet.