~:*:~ The Australian CL's Lovers Club ~:*:~

lol thank you for including NZ gals here lilmissb ;) I think I may be the only representative here for the time being :P

and hello to all the northern hemisphere ladies :smile: please do bring your CLs with you when you come visit down under ;)

i hope to be a part of this group one day
gi18.gif
i was thinking the same thing....ooooh how i would looove to live in australia for a year or 2....mmmmm

Hi all, I'm from Sydney and work in the CBD also! I've only just started my collection but it's growing steadily :smile:
I would love to share my CL love with other Aussies!!!

Thanks regeens! I'm up to 8 pairs, 4 of which were acquired during the boxing day sales at DJ's :biggrin:
I've definitely been bitten by the CL bug, I even had a dream about the man himself the other night!! lol

I'm not in Aus but I just wanted to say I think this is a great idea! Is there one like this for UK ladies? It would be great to know what's happening with the UK ladies and when Msr Louboutin might be coming to London and things like that. If there isn't one I think one should be made. Awesome idea lilmissb :biggrin:

I think I'm on my own here ... Perth girl, live and work in the metro area and have never seen anyone else wearing CLs over here!

Evanescent is a perth girl ;)

So im all alone here ,

Herrow my name is imma , imma-shoes-addict :P , I'm an ex-sydneysider moved to melbourne about 7 years ago .It's been a month since my last CL purchase..and i've got an itch to scratch :graucho:

Hi ladies,

I'm a Flight Attendant living in Perth. Been lurking on here for a while :biggrin: Just made my very first Louboutin purchase on Monday, they are on the way to me as I type this (black suede Bianca's) sooo excited!!! Can't wait for them to get here!

Were the sales at DJs in Sydney any good? Does anyone happen to know if the Rouge Bianca's were on sale? Love these, desperate for a pair but over a $1xxx is a little too much!

Hope your all well, Sabrina xo

Hahahaha Cat! No way did you scare her off :biggrin:

I'm emailing you shock!

Heya EQJ83, nice to meet you! YAY another Sydney sider who loves CL's!!! Out meetup is gonna be great when we get around to doing it :biggrin:

And don't bag out your collection, I only have 8 too. People are telling me that they've been waiting for my collection thread for a long time. I'm hoping to grow it substantially this year...if travel doesn't get in the way :graucho:

Thanks Lorna! Just do a check in the forum and if there aren't any clubs start one for the UK if you feel like it.

LOL imma! You're too funny.

Hey boadacea! Wow you are a lurker, one post in 2 years!!! Pleae don't be shy and come chat to us. Declic 90 or 120? I haven't seen those in Sydney. Wow they would be stunning!

Hey Sabrina! Ooh! Black suede biancas sound divine, where did you get them? I hope you show us when they get here.

Rouge biancas went on sale in the States but not in Sydney. They're still at full price.