~:*:~ The Australian CL's Lovers Club ~:*:~

lilmissb

puppy ♥
Sep 16, 2008
I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while but I just haven't had the time to do anything about it.

My idea for this thread is to create a unique Australian space within the forum so we can discuss what's going on in Oz, where we can source shoes from overseas, discuss shipping options, organise meet ups and anything else we can think of.

I also think it might be handy if we all kinda introduce ourselves to each other to begin with. I know a few Aussies here and I'd love to see more around and get to know you all.

I'll start...

I'm based in Sydney and I live and work in the metro/CBD area so city meetups, cocktail hours, dinners, lunches and anything else is fair game for me!!!

Look forward to meeting the rest of you Aussie CL lovers! :biggrin: :tup:

i hope to be a part of this group one day
gi18.gif

Hiya

I'm a Sydney gal too... =)
Currently in Leeds, UK
But I'll be returning to Sydney in about 2 months... =( but =) too...

So its back to stalking Sydney DJs and constantly re-freshing *bay and NAP - sighhhhh

ps. cool blog *lilmissb* =P

Hi lilmiss , Carlinha and AspenMai! Thanks for starting this thread lilmiss. Carlinha, are you coming to visit us?

I'm regeens. I'm a CLholic. It's been two weeks since my last CL purchase. I am itching to break the CL shopping barrier for 2010 within the next few days.

I'm based in Sydney and work at a building across the Chanel boutique (dangerous) and a stone's throw away from Level 4 of DJs where the CLs are housed (equally dangerous).

Happy to meet up for shopping trips, cocktails, lunches, dinners, coffee, what have you.

Thanks AspenMai! I had no idea you were Aussie!! Awesome, we've infiltrated everywhere... :ninja: LOL!

Dear god regeens you're so close you can smell the CL's! I thought it was bad enough being in the citigroup building!

I'm also itching to buy something soon too!

Thanks AspenMai! I had no idea you were Aussie!! Awesome, we've infiltrated everywhere... :ninja: LOL!

Dear god regeens you're so close you can smell the CL's! I thought it was bad enough being in the citigroup building!

I'm also itching to buy something soon too!

and it should be lavender bananas :ninja:

Heya Regeens, are you on the vogue forums too??? =)

Wow, hehe you gals are really city CBD, I usually work in Hurstville, sometimes I'm at the World Square office, but when I was it was hard to skip out of the office to DJs... ahha... 'excuse me everyone... I have a "meeting" to go to...' hheheheh and then come back with shopping bags... last time I did I have to hide the bag under my desk all day... ahaha

I have already broke my 2010 CL barrier but got the shoes sent straight to Sydney rather than the UK as I already have too much stuff to ship back... So I have to wait till then to be with them... *cry cry*

I'm more worried that I have a stop-over in London and Singapore on the way - I'm not even back at work yet and i'm spending... (insert very worried look here)

Hehehehe Aspen, I love "meetings"! I count myself lucky to work in the city.

What did you get? :graucho:

Oh no Cat! I didn't mean to exclude the NZ girls!!! :flowers: Hmmm, maybe NZ can included too!