The artsy club!

So it seems the Artsy is taking the same road as other canvas bags and might get discontinued. As the Azur and leather versions already gone now the monogram also not available on the website any more. It says call client services, they may help you with alternatives….:confused1:

So it seems the Artsy is taking the same road as other canvas bags and might get discontinued. As the Azur and leather versions already gone now the monogram also not available on the website any more. It says call client services, they may help you with alternatives….:confused1:
Wow, it's been around for so long. I wonder what made them pull the plug on the Artsy (if that is what they are doing), especially now with the trend of large and jumbo bags coming back in? Maybe not enough people are buying. There are so many bags to spend your money on these days, it being LV or any brand for that matter.

Oh, after I read your post I went to the LV website and I was able to add the mono Artsy in my cart! Just fyi if you or anyone else wanted to jump on it. I'm in the US by the way.

Screenshot_20230714_024306_Louis Vuitton.jpg

• Insightful
Reactions: Cats&Bags
Oh, after I read your post I went to the LV website and I was able to add the mono Artsy in my cart! Just fyi if you or anyone else wanted to jump on it. I'm in the US by the way.

View attachment 5821738
Ok Im based in Europe, very strange! The other way around we can order every kind of canvas NF here on the website whereas I heard in the US its unavailable…
Strange tactic, LV!!!

Reactions: roxi88 and Debbie65
So, I have been obsessed with my Artsy for the past 2 months and now I am leaning towards getting an Artsy in azur print. I have seen some pre-loved ones in excellent condition but I am concerned about color transfer and yellowing of the azur print. Anyone have the Artsy in azur and how is it holding up?

I have a 10 year old artsy mm in the original monogram and the bag itself has held up very well. I have a 8 year old neverfull GM in the azur and have not had a transfer problem. It’s a great bag. It’s on the heavy side. Best of luck.