The Americans - FX

Killing Eve is picked up for season 2. I can't get over how much I enjoyed it. Am taping Dietland, I saw an interview with JM, and I think her clothing alone will hook me!
Villanelle made the show for me. Each line she delivered was amazing. Such a clever and witty show. I was convinced that the British spy Carolyn was part of the 12.

The little girl was pretty darn good too! I thought that Sandra Oh had the show totally stolen from her by the supporting players. She was very good, but some of these others were beyond amazing.
I don't think it bother's Sandra Oh though. She was second banana on Grey's Anatomy for a long time, and once she left she really waited til a project she was interested in came along. She made a good choice!

Reactions: gracekelly
I loved that show! Yes it was the typical US vs. Soviet Union circa 1980's. But I loved how it focused on the Soviet spy family immersed in 1980's American society.

On a side note, the Hair/Make-up Departments did an amazing job with the character's different looks when going on their different missions.