The Amazing Metamorphosis of Stylefly's Pumpkin First

I hadn't even noticed that they somehow fixed all of the scuffs on the corners and where the leather had peeled back on one of the buckles. They didn't charge me for the corners but all 4 look brand new. I don't even know how they did that:confused1:
CORNER BEFORE:
100_2717.jpg

You can see the same corner here. They're all like this now, all 4 were fixed...

100_3180-1.jpg

You are one happy camper! Tts so great!:heart:
Btw u mentioned tt the LMB did nothing for the leather, ruined it infact. Cld u elaborate more...coz I just ordered the BBag set for my thirsty bag. Its not here yet but now I'm anxious!:sad:

wow... i knew they could do that!!! i had heard that when you buy tassels for older bags, they are actually new tassels that they make with the older dies, and i was quite shocked that they would actually do that, a lot of labor for making tassels..i guess they do try to keep their clients happy.. but the handles....
thats amazing... that would be a huge business for them..
one question... the professional cleaning..

is this a service that they offer?? that they do themselves does anyone know, or when you bring in a bag to bal for cleaning, do they just farm it out to artbag or modernleather , or a similar place depending on what city you are in?? thanks!!