The Amazing Alexa Club...

I got an Alexa in Chestnut from London Heathrow (within transit area) in March 2017. was told by the SA that Heathrow would still stock it. They have it in Chestnut and Oxblood, both with silver hardware (not sure if this is a deal breaker for you, personally i love silver hardware). good luck with your hunt!

I'm the same I missed out on the Alexa before it was discontinued! ☹️ Just to let you know the Chesnut one mentioned is now in the sale on the Mulberry.com website. I've just ordered one and can't wait for her to arrive!

I got an Alexa in Chestnut from London Heathrow (within transit area) in March 2017. was told by the SA that Heathrow would still stock it. They have it in Chestnut and Oxblood, both with silver hardware (not sure if this is a deal breaker for you, personally i love silver hardware). good luck with your hunt!
Could I ask how you are finding the Alexa in Chestnut in terms of colour & leather? Is it much different from the oak? I like the look of the silver hardware as most of my bags have gold so will make a nice change I think.

Thanks for the sale advice Coolmelondew. Love Alexa but, having only got into Mulberry two years ago, I'd missed the boat. Was a bit worried about buying a non current style but thanks to all you ladies on here I've been well and truly convinced! This is my first purseforum post to say thank you all for inspiring me to buy this bag - I'm loving my Alexa in chestnut.

Reactions: coolmelondew
Hi all, I bought my 1st Alexa few days ago. It's a pre-owned large size oxblood. I noticed there are fray thread from the "cracked leather seal", is it normal? Didn't expect to see that from mulberry leather. Or is it because it's made in turkey? TIA :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4046.JPG
    IMG_4046.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 481
Hi all
I just bought my first Alexa. I love this bag I wish it wasn't discontinued. I got it in the neon blue that is currently on sale on the website. I do have a question, the buckle straps are quite creaky sounding when they are moved and it isn't mega slouchy, do you think the noise will go and the slouch will come in time? Not sure if I should exchange it

Hi MsKaren I bought my first Alexa in the sale a couple of weeks ago in the Chestnut polished buffalo and I love her! I've read some comments about the leather not being as slouchy but I'm finding mine is softening slightly already, I'm hopeful it will get slouchier over time. Hope that helps & enjoy [emoji3]

Hi MsKaren I bought my first Alexa in the sale a couple of weeks ago in the Chestnut polished buffalo and I love her! I've read some comments about the leather not being as slouchy but I'm finding mine is softening slightly already, I'm hopeful it will get slouchier over time. Hope that helps & enjoy [emoji3]
Thank you for replying that's good to know. I expect mine will slouch more too. Did yours have the creaking though? It's a bit irritating! :smile:

I haven't noticed creaking I'm just getting used to the ends of the straps knocking on things which I find a bit annoying [emoji23] I'm guessing the creaking may ease as it softens?!
Eek just mine then! Might phone them about that, I'm still debating on whether to keep it or not, even though it's a regular it's bigger than I normally carry and it's quite heavy. I so want to love and keep it but I'm on the fence X