The Amazing Alexa Club...

Here's my Alexa! I believe it is Slate. Could someone help me figure out what leather this is? I think it's buffalo but I'm not sure what finish? Thanks! View attachment 3824794

The slate blue ones were soft buffalo, but seemed to be a slightly thicker (and less wrinkly) version than most other colours... I owned one briefly and the colour and leather are very nice!

• Love
Reactions: MulberryHeaux
Would someone with both a plum and conker Alexa be able to post a side by side photo for me please? Trying to decide which one I like more but it's hard to tell the colour because the lighting is different in everyone's photo!

I posted my only Alexa a few days ago, but since then I bought another Pre-loved one from the Real Real, and - ding dong - Fedex just came. It's a crème snake embossed Alexa, one again with rose gold hardware.View attachment 4150473
Uh oh. It came with the strap attached, and look what I found when I went to take them off for storage.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
I went and checked, and there was no mention of this in the description of the condition.

Uh oh. It came with the strap attached, and look what I found when I went to take them off for storage.
View attachment 4150485
I went and checked, and there was no mention of this in the description of the condition.

:crybaby:
That defect should have been mentioned, it’s a beautiful bag so I’m sure you do not want to return it. I’d demand a partial refund. Good Luck :flowers:

Reactions: Pink Sunshine