The Garden Party bags thread

Has anyone seen lately either online or on any store a GP 36 black in Vache Country??? I have read this thread completely and it seems to only be available in Negonda as for a couple of years. Does anyone own one? If so when and where did you buy it? I am desperately looking for one but it does not seem to be a realistic option.
I am also noticing that a color is only available in one particular type of leather, it doesn’t seem possible to find a color in two leather options.
Can anyone confirm or correct me if I am wrong???

Thanks!

Often the classic colours come in more than one leather option, black included

Have you talked to a SA at a store? If they don't have one in stock they might be able to check nationwide stock and transfer one in for you.

Yes, my SA is well aware of my “wishlist” and she told me there are none available in Europe in this particular combination and haven’t been in a long time.
Thats why I ask, just want to guess what my real chances are of getting this bag.

If you want vache country, you have to ask your SA. There were two available in the country when I looked for the exact one in 30 for my aunt last year. Your SA can either do charge-send or transfer for you. I don’t think they usually come up online.

Where are you located? I live in Europe and while there are five stores in my country none has a black 36 in vache country or has had in quite some time. In fact even a black Negonda is hard to come by. My SA called me last week to offer me one, my local store (biggest one in the country) had not received one since November, she was all excited, but I had to pass since I really want a vache country.

Often the classic colours come in more than one leather option, black included

Thats why I read this whole thread to get and idea of how common both leathers are and the “latest” black vache country I could find is from early 2017.
There has not been anyone posting a black or neutral ( etoupe, gold) one in this leather since then. That made me jump to the conclusion that it might just not be an option as of lately. Seems it’s just Negonda for these colors.

[emoji24]

Thats why I read this whole thread to get and idea of how common both leathers are and the “latest” black vache country I could find is from early 2017.
There has not been anyone posting a black or neutral ( etoupe, gold) one in this leather since then. That made me jump to the conclusion that it might just not be an option as of lately. Seems it’s just Negonda for these colors.

[emoji24]

People who post on here are only a tiny fraction of who's purchasing GPs. I've never seen such a good mix of basic colours coming in different leathers lately

Where are you located? I live in Europe and while there are five stores in my country none has a black 36 in vache country or has had in quite some time. In fact even a black Negonda is hard to come by. My SA called me last week to offer me one, my local store (biggest one in the country) had not received one since November, she was all excited, but I had to pass since I really want a vache country.

Sorry to hear that. I’m from US.

People who post on here are only a tiny fraction of who's purchasing GPs. I've never seen such a good mix of basic colours coming in different leathers lately

Of course, but thats why I am asking, exactly where? Because certainly not in my country or the ones I’ve visited lately (all inside Europe). I think one can get a really good idea of what is in stock thanks to TPF and vache country in neutrals is not (then again im talking about this region).
If anyone has seen one lately in any store in Europe I would appreciate letting me know!

Thanks all for your responses!

Thinking of letting go of my Gold GP 36. I do love it but seems that I love to look at it more than to use it. I used it this weekend and it'd been a while, but after I put in it the stuff I needed, which really wasn't that much, it was incredibly heavy and awkward to carry in town. I just couldn't wait to NOT carry it. Thinking a 30 might be more reasonable. I got a decent offer to resell worryless via a website, not Ebay, so I'm considering it. It's hard to say goodbye to a beautiful bag, but when it's not getting much use, might be better to let someone else love it? Trying to decide to let go or not to let go!

Thinking of letting go of my Gold GP 36. I do love it but seems that I love to look at it more than to use it. I used it this weekend and it'd been a while, but after I put in it the stuff I needed, which really wasn't that much, it was incredibly heavy and awkward to carry in town. I just couldn't wait to NOT carry it. Thinking a 30 might be more reasonable. I got a decent offer to resell worryless via a website, not Ebay, so I'm considering it. It's hard to say goodbye to a beautiful bag, but when it's not getting much use, might be better to let someone else love it? Trying to decide to let go or not to let go!
You're not enjoying
Let it go

I am looking a Gold GP 36 and am wondering if it is east to find in Vache Country? I’ve only seen Negonda in this color.

I currently own a Bleu Saphirre 36 and Rouge Casaque 36 in Vache County and LOVE the structured look of this leather.

I am looking a Gold GP 36 and am wondering if it is east to find in Vache Country? I’ve only seen Negonda in this color.

I currently own a Bleu Saphirre 36 and Rouge Casaque 36 in Vache County and LOVE the structured look of this leather.

Hello MAGJES, I have the little sister to your GP36, Vache Country in Bleu Saphir! :smile: I also really like the structure of the leather. I've been watching the GP Vache Country offerings for about 18 months, both before and after my purchase, as I'd like another. I don't remember seeing any Gold in this leather, pop up. For an option in the warm color family, I have seen Trench...

Last edited:
i would love to know as well about availability of vache country leather in neutral colors, all i see available are bright orange and pinks..

Let's hope more pop up! GPs in general have not been abundant for a while, and many currently on H.com are colors from previous seasons. Not even sure how much Vache Country is currently being used...hard to get answers!

Last edited:
Hello MAGJES, I have the little sister to your GP36, Vache Country in Bleu Saphir! :smile: I also really like the structure of the leather. I've been watching the GP Vache Country offerings for about 18 months, both before and after my purchase, as I'd like another. I don't remember seeing any Gold in this leather, pop up. For an option in the warm color family, I have seen Trench...
Thank you your response!
I’m hoping maybe one day I will find that unicorn! Lol.

Reactions: etoile de mer