The Agenda Club

View attachment 4205571 View attachment 4205572 View attachment 4205577 Reviving my PM this year too. I got the week on two pages from Filofax. I realize that I really like this size planner because I can actually take it with me. I’m also a functional planner, so I don’t decorate or use stickers other than flags or post-it notes.
Yes, the same person on Etsy did my luggage tag Dashboard and yours. :P My DE Dividers and Page Finders were purchased from a different seller also on Etsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluvhaute
I got my DE MM agenda and the LV weekly inserts. I love the LV inserts but they seem super thin compared to the thick rings of the agenda. I need more dashboards, dividers, and inserts! Looking forward to setting up my agenda for 2019.

Finally got all the stuff for my PM agenda (:
Agenda
5a29485982e0ea8022e29175685e833f.png

Dashboard
f76d8f98d9931f8f15ed2f945890dbc6.png

Tabs
852b76e5432fd88db886bd737152e5ac.png

Filofax Monthly View
6413f3b0f92d944d61c83e6e98d43a42.png

Louis Vuitton Weekly Inserts
6475efd88ca8e92b3e31dc4d1d0464d1.png

Notes/Misc
ef4e355d902ddc2e0cbf967be038edf7.png

where did you find these tabs? I really want black/gold, minimal ones.

So excited to join this club! Just ordered an Agenda PM on eBay from a Japanese seller and it looks like it's in great condition. Got to work ordering inserts and dividers on etsy, so I'm excited to set it up for 2019!

I've been using Erin Condrens for the past several years, and they are great they're just so big and heavy. I am not a crazy planner, just looking to write down key events, lists, and appointments as well as to-do lists. I am looking forward to having something I can easily cart around daily that will fit in most of my bags.

Will post a pic of my setup once it's all here!

Reactions: OnlyLV4ME and joy14
So excited to join this club! Just ordered an Agenda PM on eBay from a Japanese seller and it looks like it's in great condition. Got to work ordering inserts and dividers on etsy, so I'm excited to set it up for 2019!

I've been using Erin Condrens for the past several years, and they are great they're just so big and heavy. I am not a crazy planner, just looking to write down key events, lists, and appointments as well as to-do lists. I am looking forward to having something I can easily cart around daily that will fit in most of my bags.

Will post a pic of my setup once it's all here!

Welcome! I was in your boat too. I love EC planners, but they’re not practical for carrying them out of the house. I love my PM. I’m able to jot down my to dos and appointments and it so little and cute I can carry it everywhere!

Congrats!

Reactions: sparksflyy
I decided to try getting back into my pm agenda. Ordered some cute dividers, dashboard, blank week on two pages,and blank monthly calendars to get started. I tried using it a few years ago and it worked for awhile but then I stopped. Can't remember why! I'm going to try to use it for both my teaching and personal calendar. Hopefully the blank pages will work.

Reactions: sparksflyy
I love everyone’s agendas! I’m still waiting on my dividers. The seller suddenly closed their Etsy shop so that’s not good....I’ll give it a few more days. Also, does anyone have a good size/brand pen for the PM agenda? My Tiffany purse pen doesn’t fit inside the loop and yesterday I found the cap of my Fisher Space pen at the bottom of my new Noe!!! Thank God no ink got inside but I’m not giving it a second chance. ☹️

I love everyone’s agendas! I’m still waiting on my dividers. The seller suddenly closed their Etsy shop so that’s not good....I’ll give it a few more days. Also, does anyone have a good size/brand pen for the PM agenda? My Tiffany purse pen doesn’t fit inside the loop and yesterday I found the cap of my Fisher Space pen at the bottom of my new Noe!!! Thank God no ink got inside but I’m not giving it a second chance. ☹️

I use the Fisher space pen also, I just tap it on my desk a couple times to make sure it's on tight. Fingers crossed I haven't had a problem so far since I started to do that. I have used this pen and my LV PM for about 4 years now. At first it came off a few times, but a few taps on a solid surface have solved that problem.

Reactions: LVLoveaffair
Zebra makes one that fits great. It's available on Amazon. Search zebra t-5 and it should come up. Best part is its super cheap.