That's my FAVORITE Club!!

I´m searching for a monogram strap for my favorite pm - has someone an idea?
I have ordered the adjustable strap from the website (J52315 - 160 Euro) but this is not long enough for crossbody ( I´m 172 cm),
this strap is even shorter than the strap from the pochette metis !!!

NatiB if you want the monogram strap then simply attach it to the gold chain..so you will have to detach the gold chain and hook it on one end like a wristlet and then attach the mono strap to the gold chain for extra length..Luxmommy talks about it on Youtube..hth

Reactions: MeepMeep67
NatiB if you want the monogram strap then simply attach it to the gold chain..so you will have to detach the gold chain and hook it on one end like a wristlet and then attach the mono strap to the gold chain for extra length..Luxmommy talks about it on Youtube..hth
Thank you for your answer. I have seen this with the chain several times, but imo this looks bad and the bag doesn´t look like an original one, but this is only my opinion...
I´m considering if it´s possible to ask at the customer-service if they could make a longer mongramm strap for me, as a special order. The taller women always have that problem, all the LV-straps are too short...
Has someone experience with special orders???

Hi LVOES! Contemplating between purchasing a pochette accessories NM or Favorite MM. I currently have the PA old model, but it doesn't fit my clemence wallet and Otterbox iphone 6S+. I know the Favorite can definitely fit a lot but I'm worried about this crease issue. Rumor has it both models are on their way out the door so I'm trying to get one ASAP. Should I not worry about it?