That's my FAVORITE Club!!

Oh wow. That’s crazy how floppy the canvas has become. I bought mine in October last year and it definitely doesn’t look like that, ever.

I was able to score this excellent condition Favorite MM DE made in 2016 from Fashionphile! First time purchasing preloved. Debating if I should keep or not just because I was on the fence of getting Monogram or not. Hmmm. It is a beauty though! IMG_1498876976.955183.jpg

I say keep it SOOO pretty. I wish I could get all three.

I'm not sure if I should just get the Monogram or keep this. I don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel like my Eva looks better on me for some reason, maybe it's my body shape? Lol. :sad: I'm 5'7 and the strap on the Favorite MM is actually fine (I thought it'd be too short.) I do love how much more spacious the Favorite is but hmm.. something about it isn't drawing me 100%. idk? What do you think? IMG_1498882212.434404.jpg IMG_1498882225.511131.jpgIMG_1498882236.307806.jpgIMG_1498882251.691339.jpg

I'm not sure if I should just get the Monogram or keep this. I don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel like my Eva looks better on me for some reason, maybe it's my body shape? Lol. :sad: I'm 5'7 and the strap on the Favorite MM is actually fine (I thought it'd be too short.) I do love how much more spacious the Favorite is but hmm.. something about it isn't drawing me 100%. idk? What do you think? View attachment 3749509 View attachment 3749510View attachment 3749511View attachment 3749512

I really like the favorite on you, but you have the eva in damier. It might be tough finding a mono favorite mm. I don't know what other bags you have or your situation, but maybe two bags that are kinda similar in the same print is OK for you/maybe it isn't and you are like me and have to plan your purchases and need to make sure you have a well rounded collection but if that doesn't matter keep both. They both look great on you. I actually prefer the favorite on you, the eva looks a little long in my opinion. Hope that came off helpful I'm always so nervous I sound awful or misconstrue what I'm trying to type. :smile:

I really like the favorite on you, but you have the eva in damier. It might be tough finding a mono favorite mm. I don't know what other bags you have or your situation, but maybe two bags that are kinda similar in the same print is OK for you/maybe it isn't and you are like me and have to plan your purchases and need to make sure you have a well rounded collection but if that doesn't matter keep both. They both look great on you. I actually prefer the favorite on you, the eva looks a little long in my opinion. Hope that came off helpful I'm always so nervous I sound awful or misconstrue what I'm trying to type. :smile:

Thanks so much for your input! :smile: the Monogram tends to be available randomly on and off on the LV website! Maybe I should keep my Eva and go for the Monogram? I've always loved DE as it is carefree and at least there's not much vachetta on the Favorite MM! I feel like I'm going back and forth with the two over the fact I have two of the same prints and they're both crossbody lol!

Thanks so much for your input! :smile: the Monogram tends to be available randomly on and off on the LV website! Maybe I should keep my Eva and go for the Monogram? I've always loved DE as it is carefree and at least there's not much vachetta on the Favorite MM! I feel like I'm going back and forth with the two over the fact I have two of the same prints and they're both crossbody lol!

You are very welcome. I bought the mono only for the fact that I could get a damier strap to use with it. I bought one from mcraft but you have the eva strap that would work perfect. There is so little vachetta on the bag I don't mind the damier colored strap with the mono. I wanted carefree too, but the mono print. I found a pochette accessories in damier I plan to use as a cross body as well. So I have something in both prints.
If I were you I would stalk the LV site and if I was able to get the mono within the 30 day fashionphile return period, I would get the mono. If I couldn't I would keep the damier and enjoy it. It's most likely going to keep its resale value because of the fact it "has been discontinued" and sell it when you find a mono preloved.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMeep67
I'm not sure if I should just get the Monogram or keep this. I don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel like my Eva looks better on me for some reason, maybe it's my body shape? Lol. :sad: I'm 5'7 and the strap on the Favorite MM is actually fine (I thought it'd be too short.) I do love how much more spacious the Favorite is but hmm.. something about it isn't drawing me 100%. idk? What do you think? View attachment 3749509 View attachment 3749510View attachment 3749511View attachment 3749512

I love the EVA and FAVORITE on you, super cute. The MONO (& DA) FAVORITE MM is place in cart right now on the LV site. You should get the mono favorite since you already have the DE Eva (I love the EVA, I have all 3 colors. I want to start collecting the favorite now!)

I love the EVA and FAVORITE on you, super cute. The MONO (& DA) FAVORITE MM is place in cart right now on the LV site. You should get the mono favorite since you already have the DE Eva (I love the EVA, I have all 3 colors. I want to start collecting the favorite now!)

Thank you!! *I think* I will lean towards the Favorite MM in Monogram. If not, thinking of just keeping the DE except ordering from LV itself because I only saved $90 and the thought of purchasing new from LV reassures me more - especially if I feel I need to return or have the hardware replaced within time.m

Thank you!! *I think* I will lean towards the Favorite MM in Monogram. If not, thinking of just keeping the DE except ordering from LV itself because I only saved $90 and the thought of purchasing new from LV reassures me more - especially if I feel I need to return or have the hardware replaced within time.m
I agree, buy new from LV (the Favorite trickles in, just check all the time, and at random times it will be available) I purchase pre-loved at times, but has to be substantial discount for me (otherwise like you said, nice to have reassurance for repairs) the pre loved favorites seem to be high priced

I agree, buy new from LV (the Favorite trickles in, just check all the time, and at random times it will be available) I purchase pre-loved at times, but has to be substantial discount for me (otherwise like you said, nice to have reassurance for repairs) the pre loved favorites seem to be high priced

I agree. Buy new unless it's heavily discounted or discontinued and impossible to find. I feel LV should stand behind their products no matter what, but feel way more secure with repairs if my purchase is in their system.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0013.JPG
Oh wow. That’s crazy how floppy the canvas has become. I bought mine in October last year and it definitely doesn’t look like that, ever.
I have had my new favorite De about 2 months and it is the new material. I have not had the sagging issue like the picture indicates and I stuff mine pretty well. However, if I overstuff it to where it won't close then I can see how this would happen. It appears that the MM with sagging issues has been overstuffed where the middle is packed full and the top folding over has no room to close properly causing the sagging. That has happened with my older Beverly MM when over stuffed.

I think they both look nice on you.

View attachment 3750372 View attachment 3750373 View attachment 3750375
I have had my new favorite De about 2 months and it is the new material. I have not had the sagging issue like the picture indicates and I stuff mine pretty well. However, if I overstuff it to where it won't close then I can see how this would happen. It appears that the MM with sagging issues has been overstuffed where the middle is packed full and the top folding over has no room to close properly causing the sagging. That has happened with my older Beverly MM when over stuffed.
Thank you for posting your pics. very helpful. (Favorite is on my wish list, thinking Christmas) Nice to see what fits in it