Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

I am so glad to "see" you! I was a little worried because we hadn't seen you lately! You got the limited edition amulet from Bloomingdales!!! I think it is so beautiful but was wondering if it might be too similar to my pineapple??? Can you take a picture of it next to your large sea star amulet for size reference? I do love that it is round. I really do want another amulet because I feel like the cost of the chains are more justified if I can wear them with more than one thing! I love your red and blue leather cords, though!!! (Thanks for your comments on my earrings! I love the moonstone and just had to have some earrings!)

Reactions: etoile de mer
I am so glad to "see" you! I was a little worried because we hadn't seen you lately! You got the limited edition amulet from Bloomingdales!!! I think it is so beautiful but was wondering if it might be too similar to my pineapple??? Can you take a picture of it next to your large sea star amulet for size reference? I do love that it is round. I really do want another amulet because I feel like the cost of the chains are more justified if I can wear them with more than one thing! I love your red and blue leather cords, though!!! (Thanks for your comments on my earrings! I love the moonstone and just had to have some earrings!)

Hi @DS2006, nice to "see" you, too, thanks for thinking of me! :flowers: I just took a break from visiting here as have been very busy. But, my love of TSC has not waned! I thought both of the anniversary amulets were beautiful. I loved this one a bit more for its details. Santa kindly brought me one before they disappeared forever. I really like the size, and it's fun to have a round amulet in my little collection.

I hope these pics help, I included "our" small Sea Star pendant for size reference. :smile: The first one (looking straight down) best shows the relative sizes.

TSC - pendants 2.jpeg

TSC - pendants 1.jpeg

Hi @DS2006, nice to "see" you, too, thanks for thinking of me! :flowers: I just took a break from visiting here as have been very busy. But, my love of TSC has not waned! I thought both of the anniversary amulets were beautiful. I loved this one a bit more for its details. Santa kindly brought me one before they disappeared forever. I really like the size, and it's fun to have a round amulet in my little collection.

I hope these pics help, I included "our" small Sea Star pendant for size reference. :smile: The first one (looking straight down) best shows the relative sizes.

View attachment 5921904

View attachment 5921905
Oh, thank you so much! These pictures are very helpful! It's hard for me to actually judge size when looking at a picture of an amulet! Since I have a medium oval, I have an idea of those, but there aren't as many rounds around to be able to compare the size. But this one is a very nice size to wear long.

I actually haven't been on here much myself, just due to being so busy! I am wayyyy behind on the VCA threads, but I've tried to check in this TSC thread every couple of weeks just to see if anything new is posted! I hope things will calm down a some so I can spend a little leisure time on my favorite few topics! Maybe we will both be able to do that in the new year!

Oh, thank you so much! These pictures are very helpful! It's hard for me to actually judge size when looking at a picture of an amulet! Since I have a medium oval, I have an idea of those, but there aren't as many rounds around to be able to compare the size. But this one is a very nice size to wear long.

I actually haven't been on here much myself, just due to being so busy! I am wayyyy behind on the VCA threads, but I've tried to check in this TSC thread every couple of weeks just to see if anything new is posted! I hope things will calm down a some so I can spend a little leisure time on my favorite few topics! Maybe we will both be able to do that in the new year!

So glad they were helpful. :smile: I tend to grab and save photos showing various pieces shown together, as I have the same issue of always wondering how one piece compares to another!

I'm not sure if I posted this one previously, but it's good for reference. I believe your pineapple amulet has the crystal size shown second from the left (although, since yours has a lot of gold embellishment, I imagine it appears bigger). And, I believe my round, anniversary amulet has the crystal size shown third from the left.

TSC R - Chains 1.jpeg

Reactions: DS2006
So glad they were helpful. :smile: I tend to grab and save photos showing various pieces shown together, as I have the same issue of always wondering how one piece compares to another!

I'm not sure if I posted this one previously, but it's good for reference. I believe your pineapple amulet has the crystal size shown second from the left (although, since yours has a lot of gold embellishment, I imagine it appears bigger). And, I believe my round, anniversary amulet has the crystal size shown third from the left.

View attachment 5923023
That's a good picture! I'll save it! I was trying to figure out the sizes of the rounds, and I was looking at that rainbow one that is second from the right, and I thought it was the size smaller than yours. I feel like it is not really big enough for a long chain, unfortunately. That Astrid one in the middle is a nice size, like yours, but I am trying to hold out for something that is more different than the gold and diamond pineapple. Your sea star amulet is totally unique, so you could get the gold and diamond round amulet as it looks totally different. Hopefully if I am patient, the right one will come along! Thanks for posting this picture!

Reactions: etoile de mer
That's a good picture! I'll save it! I was trying to figure out the sizes of the rounds, and I was looking at that rainbow one that is second from the right, and I thought it was the size smaller than yours. I feel like it is not really big enough for a long chain, unfortunately. That Astrid one in the middle is a nice size, like yours, but I am trying to hold out for something that is more different than the gold and diamond pineapple. Your sea star amulet is totally unique, so you could get the gold and diamond round amulet as it looks totally different. Hopefully if I am patient, the right one will come along! Thanks for posting this picture!

Happy it was helpful! The "Double O" amulet might feel too close in size to your pineapple, too. For me, it's a good in between size, and as you note, different enough from my other pendants. Hoping the perfect, round amulet appears for you. :flowers: I'm looking forward to seeing new creations that might pop-up this spring.

Reactions: DS2006
Hi. Who else received this poster from Temple St Clair?

Yes, I also received it. :smile: Sadly, I'm not close enough to just pop into the new boutique! :girlsigh: It looks beautiful, and I'd love to see the special pieces they likely only carry, there. Although, it saves me unknown amounts to not be close by!! Has anyone here been able to visit?

Reactions: oreo713
Yes, I also received it. :smile: Sadly, I'm not close enough to just pop into the new boutique! :girlsigh: It looks beautiful, and I'd love to see the special pieces they likely only carry, there. Although, it saves me unknown amounts to not be close by!! Has anyone here been able to visit?
I'm close by, but I'm staying away for as long as I can. I get tempted too easily!