Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

Look what I got for my birthday! I’m not saying the number but it’s a biggie, so a Very Important Piece of Jewelry was in order. Say hello to the Rainbow Gate Amulet!

View attachment 5880407View attachment 5880408View attachment 5880408View attachment 5880409View attachment 5880409View attachment 5880410View attachment 5880411
Oh wow, how fabulous is that?! I am a little envious but I am thrilled that a member of this group was able to get this very special piece!

Reactions: restricter
I was in Charleston a few weeks ago and stumbled upon Temple St Clair amulets at Croghans. OH MY! I am obsessed. I have been working through this entire thread which led to ordering her first book for my sister and myself and now just purchased my first amulet off TRR! Can’t wait for it to arrive. Her chains are next on my list. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpeg
    IMG_2588.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 25
Lol, definitely a slippery slope. The amulet arrived today and it’s adorable. Waiting for the chain to arrive. Anyone have the fine round one?
Wasn't Croghan's delightful? I loved seeing their TSC collection! I don't yet have the fine round chain, but it is an excellent choice for smaller pendants. I can think of a reason to have all the chains, but I have to restrain myself! :lol: Can't wait to see your necklace after the chain arrives! (Bloomies often has TSC 20% off for Friends and Family sales, and I think there is one coming up in early December.)

• Insightful
Reactions: limom
Yes, I loved Croghans! I actually purchased an antique Diamond heart pendant from them and happened upon their display of Temple St Clair- right next to Elizabeth Locke! Now I check their vintage inventory weekly! The chain is scheduled to arrive sometime today. I’ll post when I put them together.

• Love
Reactions: DS2006
It's been awhile since I have bought anything, but for my birthday last week (my husband happily let's me choose what I want!), I chose a pair of moonstone earrings from Croghan's Jewel Box in Charleston where I also bought my pineapple amulet! I really LOVE them and deliberated for a long time on which moonstone earrings to choose. But the sales person who helped me with the amulet last year was wearing these earrings the day I was there, and I really loved them on her. I am also including pics of the lovely packaging and boxes from Croghan's, which is just the best jewelry store! Wish I could have gone there, but I called and ordered.

View attachment 5855158

View attachment 5855159

Temple St Clair's gorgeous photo which is much better than mine!:heart: :lol:

View attachment 5855164

View attachment 5855160View attachment 5855161

Catching up a bit here! @DS2006, so happy to see you found a pair of moonstone earrings. :flowers: Those look beautiful on you!

Look what I got for my birthday! I’m not saying the number but it’s a biggie, so a Very Important Piece of Jewelry was in order. Say hello to the Rainbow Gate Amulet!

View attachment 5880407View attachment 5880408View attachment 5880408View attachment 5880409View attachment 5880409View attachment 5880410View attachment 5880411

@restricter, that's beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your pics. And, I love your beehive chain! :hbeat: