TELL US: Back to School for the Fall?!

I graduated in may but I'm picking up a few classes that I wanted to take and didnt have time for before I graduated. I start Sat. I have some books..a notebook or 2. Dunno where the class is LOL.

I'm a 2nd year sophomore and just moved in Monday. I'm not very organized at all. I brought my horse to school with me and was so busy having all his stuff organized I sort of left my own to the last minute. Today I went shopping and got a minifrig and a microwave. I still need to get some stuff to decorate my room, but I'm pretty much set for now!

....basically, I'm not.

I'm going to buy my notebooks and pencils & pens soon...and I need to get my student card for the train, but other than that...I'm just waiting for October 2 to roll around!!

Eponineslove said:
Senior year of high school! :yahoo:

I've bought a few school bags and have the basic supplies. I have summer homework that I still need to finish (and I start in a week!). Other than that, I haven't done much. After school on the first day, I'm taking my brother to get the rest of our supplies.

Lets go 2007!:yahoo: :wlae:

I am also entering my Senior year of High School!:wlae:

I am currently doing my summer reading for school. I am taking my senior year pictures on Friday :crybaby: . Next week I am going to buy new uniform skirts & blouses. I am also currently looking for some cool black flats & a new tote bag for school.

I'm going into my freshman year of college:nuts: . I'm a biology major. Matriculation day is on Friday, and I have to write something on Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich (It's due on Friday, but I'm half done with the writing:P ). Classes start on Monday.

I bought a TON of clothes...and still want more!:angel:

I also got two new Coach purses that I absolutely love:tender:

Oh, and I bought several pairs of shoes and two cheap "throw-around" bags.

I bought almost all of my notebooks and stuff at the school bookstore, but I still need a few random items, like a pencil pouch and highlighters.

I bought all of my textbooks (Bio books are extremely heavy and expensive!).

I got to know a guy I like a little better by talking to him online :shame: :love: :girlsigh: .

I got a backpack, but I might want to get another one:upsidedown: .

I typed up my schedule.

nawth21 said:
I graduated in may but I'm picking up a few classes that I wanted to take and didnt have time for before I graduated. I start Sat. I have some books..a notebook or 2. Dunno where the class is LOL.

wow so similar to moi! i graduated in may as well, from university, and i am going back to take 2 classes (so i only go to school mon and wed. 830-230 (with a 2 hour lunch with the bf.. tehe) and then i work tues, thurs and fri and party all weekend.

im not totally prepared, i got one set of books for the psych class im taking, but i dont have any supplies except my laptop i got last year, but i am planning 2 trips to the states for shopping (one to bellisfair, one to seattle) and im hitting up EVERY day of the aritzia warehouse sale. woot!

School started yesterday! Prior to that I was all ready....bought my books..parking pass, etc.
Today was football ticket distrinbution day...so that consumed a couple hours of my life I won't get back!
Had a huge presentation today for the whole department....am soooo glad it's done!
Oh yea...I'm a second year grad student :smile:
Off to get some reading done for class tomorrow (homework already!)

I started back tonight...last semester of my masters! I had a notebook and a laptop, and I ordered my books online this afternoon from Barnes & Noble (two day delivery FREE!). But it has been a chaotic week and a half because I started a new job last week and had to shop for clothes, shoes, have things altered, dry cleaned, etc. for court (attorney position). Help!

I will be starting my last year of undergrad at Brown University. So far I have all my classes picked, just need to buy the books. I am also coaching the cheerleading squad at Brown (and cheering on it too)...just having a lot of fun before medical school next year!

tracycosmo said:
Well now folks, you're killing me here! I'm feeling so old. I'm getting ready to go back to school but I'm the teacher! I absolutely refuse to step into the building until the first day. I'm leaving on Monday for a cruise and trying not to think about anything until I get back. I prepared everything in June so I can just walk in a work for the first month without even looking at a photocopier. I've done my back to school clothes shopping and now I'm ready to cruise. End of story.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! But, how do you find the motivation to prepare in June for the next year???