Tell me why you like the legacy bags...

Thick leather, fab hardware, gorgeous designs and NOT EVERYONE and their DOG is carrying them. Not where I am anyway!!!

If your shoulder bag is too heavy for you...unless your buying just to look at and drool Leigh WILL be heavier!!! I wouldn't pay more then $250 for a blk Leigh that was in GOOD used condition!!! Sealant issues? I wouldn't pay more then $200 IF THAT.

I was kind and actually sought out someone who was searching high and low for one when I sold mine. I think I made $20 bucks but she offered me MORE then what I asked for! I wouldn't take it because I just wanted the bag to be appreciated and in a loving home!!!

Thanks for all the info ladies. Like Katev said I was very fascinated by the worshipness for legacy and I carries my legacy leather satchel today and I can see why. It is so comfy on the shoulder despite being heavy. I am on hunt for a leigh now.:smile:

Sorry, I have to be the exception to the rule. I hadn't seen one IRL until recently when I saw one on a customer and she let me take a long look at it. While I do understand the love of it for some, it's not a bag that I would look twice at. I don't think they LOOK that nice.

I totally agree that the workmanship, quality and materials are nothing but perfect and may be better than what Coach is doing today.

But weight for me is such a deal breaker. I don't carry much to begin with because I like to keep things light, so a heavy bag is a no-no. And I don't actually like the striped lining at all.

So for me, I love Coach's newer designs so much more. And I love the trendy metallic lightweight leathers the absolute best.

Esp the Detail in addition the hardware, the leather, the workmanship, and to top it all of the amazing legacy stripe inside.....

These are why.... and yes I did inclue Gacia Leather - because to me it is just as lovely and the leather is amazing...

user215093_pic53562_1269364847[1].jpg

user215093_pic53998_1269823033[1].jpg

user215093_pic53999_1269823033[1].jpg