Tell me what to do... (My poor new wristlet...)

She hasn't replied to the second email with the pictures.

I talked to CS just to be sure and they said I need to go ahead and send it off to be repaired. But to be honest, I'm not sure if that kind of thing can be repaired-- and if it can't, they have no more of these in stock and can't give me a replacement :sad:

File the ebay and paypal claim and see where that takes you. Stop communicating with the seller. You told her, she didn't offer a refund, so your options now are to file a papal and ebay dispute.

File the ebay and paypal claim and see where that takes you. Stop communicating with the seller. You told her, she didn't offer a refund, so your options now are to file a papal and ebay dispute.

I agree with finzup. You already comminicated with the seller and that didn't get you anywhere. File a dispute with Ebay and Paypal and I am sure that this will get resolved.

I agree with finzup. You already communicated with the seller and that didn't get you anywhere. File a dispute with Ebay and Paypal and I am sure that this will get resolved.

I'm just thinking I should give her time to reply to the email with the pictures I sent. I'm terrified of opening a dispute on PayPal and then her being like "You didn't give me time to fix this!!!!"

I think you should take it up with the seller suggested and definitely leave negative feedback!

The seller should take responsiblity and others should be warned

Coach really does not repair accessories and wallets, more bags I am sure you should know. But tell your manager the situation if you cannot get the seller to resolve this matter at all

But just know that for future references always put your name in the client track system so if one is returned or if can be ordered again by some bizarre chance

You would be on top of it kwim?

I think you should take it up with the seller suggested and definitely leave negative feedback!

Coach really does not repair accessories and wallets, more bags I am sure you should know. But tell your manager the situation if you cannot get the seller to resolve this matter at all

But just know that for future references always put your name in the client track system so if one is returned or if can be ordered again by some bizarre chance

Definitely. I don't want to send it to Coach because I know they won't be able to fix it or won't want to bother, and I really hate being out this wristlet. I mean, it's still useable if you clip the dogleash clip to the O-ring but I really don't want to be restricted to that and it's the principle of the matter! I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller, we'll see what she has to say before I push a Paypal dispute on her. If I don't hear anything in 24 hours I'll proceed with it I think. She answered right back to the first email, a little suspect that she hasn't answered again, I emailed her back within 2 minutes with pics.

ARGGGHHH getting mad.... here's what she said.

received the pictures, thank you, a bit difficult to see. But I understand what you are mentioning. I do know this certainly was not the case when I sent it. Please see the pictures on the auction page you can see there is not a problem with the strap it is in tact. I always check the straps to make sure they are secure. I have had one in the past that way where it was loose and it went into the trash. I would not list one that is not secure. It is not my intention to have you receive your purchase and be dissapointed. As well I am not certain what happened between it leaving me and arriving to you. Honestly I am not sure what I can do. This is something that has happened since it has left my home. I do not have one to exchange it for you unfortunately. And I really do not feel I should return any monies since I have sent you a flawless product. I hope you understand my position. Hopefully Coach can possibly fix it for you.
Nicole

i think your BEST bet is to take it up with paypal.

yes her auction had pictures of a product thats intact, but that doesnt mean those are the acutal pictures of the wristlet she sold you.

let paypal do their job, and hope it works out.

i think your BEST bet is to take it up with paypal.

yes her auction had pictures of a product thats intact, but that doesnt mean those are the acutal pictures of the wristlet she sold you.

let paypal do their job, and hope it works out.

Thanks for your advice, Cindy-- I was about to open to do just what you said with PayPal, then she e-mailed me and said she'd refunded half of the money I'd paid and would allow me to keep the wristlet. It's still useable like this, see pictures below.

What do you guys think? It actually seems very fair of her to me.

Attachments

• pink1.jpg
    pink1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 37
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 39
If you go over to the eBay forum here you will see TONS of similar stuff like this. Im sure this will end up being moved there anyways. LOL

Stop communication with her and file the claim with PayPal immiediately. Then all communication will be done thru paypal!

She sent you half because she is GUILTY. You still need to take it up with PayPal, in case she is a repeat offender. PayPal, eBay and others need to know this. After PayPal handles it all then leave feedback such as "Item received was damaged. Disputed thru PayPal". Other buyers need to know!

GOOD LUCK!!

if its still useable and you are willing to use it like that then i dont see a problem in keeping it. but i dont think you should get money back because you are keeping it.

all in all, if you arent happy with it (which you arent because thats why you contacted her), then follow through with a paypal dispute.

I am sorry, I would definitely disagree with leaving negative feedback yet. You have quite a while to leave feedback and, unless you want to risk retalitory negative for yourself, I would wait to see how it plays out.

I know you are frustrated and this seller seems to be uncoopertive, but there is no need to rush to leave a neg. She will just neg you back.