Tell me about your work bags

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
What are you using? What have you tried in the past that doesn't work for you?

I'm on the hunt for a new work bag, I've looked at Coach, I'm thinking about an LV Neverfull or a YSL Dowtown so far.

Any tips or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance!

Right now I'm using a Hayden-Harnett flight tote thanks to the vicious winter weather-- in the summer I use a Balenciaga Part-time or a YSL Muse 2 depending on how much stuff I have to carry. Personally I like the style of the Muse 2 better but the Balenciaga holds more files/folders/etc and is better as a business travel tote.

I have a Gucci tote I like to use for work papers and/or laptop. It's the GG material, so weather is not a problem and the handles are perfect for shoulder OR arm. Right in that perfect middle ground.

I've had to move from shoulder to arm due to neck/shoulder problems, so I usually carry my Lindy with my "purse stuff" and the tote.

Usually a LeSportsac Tote but lately I've been using a HH for Target canvas bag. I don't like to bring nice leather purses to work because we've had things stolen from even locked offices, plus I work in a hospital (which I consider all areas to be dirty).

Last edited:
An ABRO caramel leather backpack--I work at a University in student services, though, so a backpack isn't too casual (not like I'd care even it it were, really--I've been a shirt-and-jeans chick for about 35 years now).