tell me about the promegranite

I'm still waiting for the local shop here to call me and tell me they have gotten the Minilisa in pomegranate! I'm getting so impatient! I have already called them to make sure they didn't forget about me a few times! And seeing those pics of the Sex Bomb is making me go CRAZY!!! I need a pomegranate bag!!! :hysteric:

^^Ummm.. if they havent gotten it yet I have some bad news... they may not be getting it at all! Tano shipped that bag to stores 2-3 weeks ago! Next shipment wont be until November, I believe.

^^Ditto. I had seen the Pom Red online, and I thought "Oh another Red" and then I was at our local fair and I saw a girl carrying the Pom Red Boogie and I almost fell over myself staring at it. DH thought I had lost my mind (maybe I have) but seriously just get it and you won't be sorry!

There are a number of reasons why little boutiques often dont get all the Tano bags that they order.

If their credit gets refused by Tano's factor, or their credit card is declined, they go on credit hold. Then, if the payment isnt made within a certain time, the merchandise gets bounced back into Tano's stock and re-allocated to another retailer.

Also, Tano gets way oversold on many items. When merchandise comes in, if there aren't enough units to fill all the orders, they get allocated to the biggest and best customers first. Therefore it can be risky when placing pre orders, etc, with these little boutiques. If they have something in stock that you want, that's one thing, but if you are going to wait for them to get something specific in to see it IRL, or if you place a pre order, you could wind up disappointed.

Last edited:
Heqet- since it sounds like you REALLY want this bag, I say order online, get it in your hot little hands and decide that way. If the pom isn't to your expectations then there shouldn't be any problem with sending it back, granted the etailer your order from has a return policy. The pom is delicious and will make a hot little minilisa! I'd just hate for you to wait for this store and get left in the lurch if their shipment doesn't come in. No pressure though :nogood:. Keep us updated with your decision.