Teenage Time... SIX?!

I want to say I've been away because of school.. but that's really not the case. My friend somehow convinced me that I haven't partied enough and studied too much last year. Apparently, I need get "twice as drunk" to make up for it LOL. Thus, My first three weeks of school has been filled with lots of fun and slacking off! :biggrin:

I also met the VP of Ferrero Rocher tonight at an event. He was such a cool and open man. Ahhh #inspiration

I have n o i d e a what is happening in Gossip Girl. (I've been obsessed with Criminal Minds recently though!)
Does anyone else miss Blair's preppy fashion?

I want to say I've been away because of school.. but that's really not the case. My friend somehow convinced me that I haven't partied enough and studied too much last year. Apparently, I need get "twice as drunk" to make up for it LOL. Thus, My first three weeks of school has been filled with lots of fun and slacking off! :biggrin:

I also met the VP of Ferrero Rocher tonight at an event. He was such a cool and open man. Ahhh #inspiration

I have n o i d e a what is happening in Gossip Girl. (I've been obsessed with Criminal Minds recently though!)
Does anyone else miss Blair's preppy fashion?

omggg sameee! I love matthew gray gubler omg hes so sexy.

ya i definitely miss the old gossip girl : [ seems like they're running out of ideas now. its not interesting anymore.

^ He's a CK model IRL. NOT SURPRISED !

How's everyone adjusting to the fall weather? Next week is going to be a bit warmer here, just when I brought out all my knits :sad: I feel like there's so much I need to buy for fall, but nothing I want at the same time..?

I love Matthew Gray Gubler, and I love his character Dr. Reid on Criminal minds. He's so cute.

^ He's a CK model IRL. NOT SURPRISED !

How's everyone adjusting to the fall weather? Next week is going to be a bit warmer here, just when I brought out all my knits :sad: I feel like there's so much I need to buy for fall, but nothing I want at the same time..?

yay people who agree with me! pink really? there's so much that i want this fall, like I have such a good feeling about 2013, like fashion wise and me as a person. I feel like the 80s is starting to really come back, atleast for me ahahaha the stuff i wear is so 80s.