Teenage Time... SIX?!

Awww coach that sounds adorable! That reminds me of Nicole Richie when she was preg. She had a long hobo dress and such high CLs.
I can't imagine strutting in heels that high when there's so much extra weight.

Mac wow those flats are so pretty!

hi girls,

pinkpol- i really wanted lanvin flats too, but i have the hardest time finding shoes that fit me properly so i didn't want to waste the money on a pair that may not work for me. it's not like i can wear them 20 times, realize they still don't fit right/hurt, and then return them! so i stopped myself from buying them. my tory burch and mbmj flats are comfy for me, so i won't bother with lanvin unless i see a really good deal on them. bird's nest soup on the other hand is worth every penny lol.

purse- i'm more amazed at the ladies who have a baby and then literally go back to their prepregnancy weight and body! i've known ladies who have a baby and you can't tell at all even right after they gave birth! it's amazing and i pray i'll be like that!

Steph, like heidi klum. I swear that woman is a superhero.
I swear, have all asians tried the bird's nest soup lol.. I know it's really popular among hong kong celebs and that's what's supposed to have made their skin really nice.

Every chinese person minus me :P ok I swear this like tpf convo convinced me to buy it :x I want to try shark fin first tho just cause it sounds tougher :P

Omg is anyone else excited about J brand + proenza schouler collab?! I have a test and quiz tmr and this is the only thing I can rmb LOL. And those yummy ggreen fur mittens chris benz showed at nyfw (sorry mac ;))