Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

Anyone watching Teen Mom? It seems that they are starting the season with the reunion BTS from last season. Is that because they fired David at some point and MTV is short of content?
Kail is so entitled and demanding. She thinks she deserves special treatment at the reunion, wants to be separated from anyone she is currently annoyed with. Odd how she is so jealous of Javi after the way she treated him. He is free to date whoever he wants. I wanted to see Leah's disabled daughter but I don't think they've shown her yet. The twin got so tall. They haven't shown Corey, wonder if he dropped out of the show. Kail's face is frightening. So are her tats.

Reactions: Megs
Anyone watching Teen Mom? It seems that they are starting the season with the reunion BTS from last season. Is that because they fired David at some point and MTV is short of content?
Kail is so entitled and demanding. She thinks she deserves special treatment at the reunion, wants to be separated from anyone she is currently annoyed with. Odd how she is so jealous of Javi after the way she treated him. He is free to date whoever he wants. I wanted to see Leah's disabled daughter but I don't think they've shown her yet. The twin got so tall. They haven't shown Corey, wonder if he dropped out of the show. Kail's face is frightening. So are her tats.
^^all of their asses are also frigtening. Kail, Brianna her mom and her sister all had Dr Miami give them a monstrosity.
Leah's daughter Ali was the one she was laying on the ground with playing Connect 4 whicle she told her that she'd be staying with Corey while the bratty one got to go to California.
I agree the filiming timeline is weird. David throwing a tempter tantrum because there wasn't enough free beer for his liking then storming off and popping the ballons for the set?, Mhmm real mature.

Reactions: beekmanhill
^^all of their asses are also frigtening. Kail, Brianna her mom and her sister all had Dr Miami give them a monstrosity.
Leah's daughter Ali was the one she was laying on the ground with playing Connect 4 whicle she told her that she'd be staying with Corey while the bratty one got to go to California.
I agree the filiming timeline is weird. David throwing a tempter tantrum because there wasn't enough free beer for his liking then storming off and popping the ballons for the set?, Mhmm real mature.

David really showed off his explosive temper, didn't he? Wonder what Janelle puts up with when the cameras aren't filming I just read he was popping the balloons with a knife. I didn't see that. Maybe that's when he was fired. But I seem to remember it was over an offensive tweet. Where do these entitled morons come from?

Reactions: soul2squeeze
I didn’t understand why they started with a reunion primp session. Kail being her annoying and demanding extra special treatment because her kid wasn’t vaccinated. Maybe you should have left him at home if going to the reunion was that damn important. Using your kid as a excuse to get rid of everyone else because you don’t like them is pretty damn selfish. She’s season 2 Farrah replacement! Bri just thrives on the drama and is going to cause a lot of drama for kicks and giggles. I was surprised to see janelle chumming up with Bri she must be desperate for a friend. David pitching a hissy fit because there’s not enough beer. WTF?!? I can’t even imagine what he does when cameras aren’t around. Leah’s interactions with her kids always feel so forced and unnatural.

Gosh and golly, is this whole season going to be about last season's reunion?
What did Brianna's sister call Kail's friend, brick butt? I'm more fascinated by everybody's butts now than anything else on the show. The fights have just gotten too predictable.
When Kail, Leah, and Chelsea threatened to walk out, I was silently pleading MTV to say "OK, just go." I'd like to see Kail's inflated face fall flat. If lucky she MIGHT get a low level assistant job at some local TV station. Her entitlement is beyond belief. I don't think Julia Roberts makes these demands.
Janelle is Janelle, never going to change.
I didn't see a smile on Jace or kaiser's face during the whole show. Jace seems quite anxious. Who could blame them, its so sad for them, living in the middle of arguments all the time.
Why oh why do I keep watching? :confused1:

Reactions: Megs and pursegrl12
I didn’t understand why they started with a reunion primp session. Kail being her annoying and demanding extra special treatment because her kid wasn’t vaccinated. Maybe you should have left him at home if going to the reunion was that damn important. Using your kid as a excuse to get rid of everyone else because you don’t like them is pretty damn selfish. She’s season 2 Farrah replacement! Bri just thrives on the drama and is going to cause a lot of drama for kicks and giggles. I was surprised to see janelle chumming up with Bri she must be desperate for a friend. David pitching a hissy fit because there’s not enough beer. WTF?!? I can’t even imagine what he does when cameras aren’t around. Leah’s interactions with her kids always feel so forced and unnatural.
I was thinking, Kail didn't have her kid vaccinated and now all worried about other people being around him, yet she traveled on a plane full of people, all breathing recycled air. She probably didn't seem too concerned then. Her excuse was just stupid! no other way to describe it.

Can we petition the camera guy to NEVER zoom in on Brianna and her sister's butts??? Puh-lease!

David and Janelle - that has to be the most volatile, controlling, and just outright weird relationship in all of Teen Mom. David has attitude of an abuser and his little comments to Barbara and Kaiser's dad and grandmother - was so creepy. I just knew those guys were gonna come to blows. Janelle doesn't have a mind of her own or a backbone, so whatever he says goes

I was thinking, Kail didn't have her kid vaccinated and now all worried about other people being around him, yet she traveled on a plane full of people, all breathing recycled air. She probably didn't seem too concerned then. Her excuse was just stupid! no other way to describe it.

Can we petition the camera guy to NEVER zoom in on Brianna and her sister's butts??? Puh-lease!

David and Janelle - that has to be the most volatile, controlling, and just outright weird relationship in all of Teen Mom. David has attitude of an abuser and his little comments to Barbara and Kaiser's dad and grandmother - was so creepy. I just knew those guys were gonna come to blows. Janelle doesn't have a mind of her own or a backbone, so whatever he says goes

I agree. David is an abuser for sure. And all it takes is a beer or two to set him off, not that he is nice when sober. When they sent Jace to get Kaiser I was so furious. How dare they put Jace in that position. You could see the fear on the kid's face.
Yeah, I forgot about Kait and her worrying about the kid. I almost said I'm surprised Javi gave permission, but he is not baby daddy, I forgot. Baby should not have been on a plane or in a crowded backstage area with hair spray and makeup and everything else.

Reactions: DC-Cutie
This season is terrible right?! So it's not just me. I usually enjoy watching the show, but it's been slow and painful and really just quite terrible all around. It's like they have nothing to do and Bri and her sister are just insane with the way they try to start fights. I can barely even say out loud that I still watch this because it is just terrible and mortifying all the way around.